Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  9:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I no longer ask to be delivered from evil, I ask to see only what is good.
your help in this endeavor would be great
with love
brother neil

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  10:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

I ask to see only what is good.

with love
brother neil

I like that...

I don't believe in evil...I believe ignorance and temptation masquerades and manifests as evil....just my personal viewpoint.
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  11:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for your viewpoint, Brother?
Brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  08:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Brother!!!

Its ALL good!!

Encounters with perceived "evil" in whatever form, are opportunities for purification, opening, unfoldment and the transformation of karma...and if that's the case, then everything you see is actually "good"

Much Love to You
Go to Top of Page

SunnyB

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2009 :  11:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit SunnyB's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I absolutely think evil is REAL!
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  02:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

I no longer ask to be delivered from evil, I ask to see only what is good.
your help in this endeavor would be great
with love
brother neil

Good answer given by Parallax.

Also, what you consider as evil might be good for another. And what you consider as good might be evil for someone else.

Good and Evil belong to the conditionings of the mind, not you.

If a Lion attacks you and rips you apart, he is just having his lunch.

It would be better if you go beyond your mind and just SEE!! then there is neither evil nor good.

See the world as if you just came out from your mother's womb and opened the eyes for the first time. What do you see?
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  8:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks manig
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2009 :  1:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone has a positive intention for everything they do, even if that intention is not clear to everyone.

From one viewpoint something is very hot, from another it is very cold. Einstein said it best with the theory of relativity.

In enlightenment even those viewpoints become redundant because all is projection of self.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000