Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 FIRST ANNIVERSARY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2009 :  10:27:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This morning marked the end of my first year of meditating. I just wanted to do something special to mark the occasion and figured this entry was the best way to do it. I want to thank Yogani again and to thank Quincy for recommending that I read AYP for a good introduction into what meditation is all about. I would like to take this opportunity to specifically thank Anthem11, Victor, Holy, grihastha and Christi for helping me to hang in there with meditation. The fact that you cared enough about a stranger's efforts to learn how to meditate properly says everything about the wonderful people you are. Your encouragement and suggestions kept me going.

Hope everybody has a great day and many more wonderful adventures ahead in your meditations and daily lives.

Edited by - tomllee on Oct 06 2009 11:22:56 AM

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2009 :  1:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good for you! I wish you a second... and third... and one hundredth
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2009 :  11:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great! But hope it won't take one hundred =P

Edited by - Holy on Oct 10 2009 11:40:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2009 :  1:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you cosmic and Holy. At the rate things are going, it will definately not take a hundred years. Of course, only time will tell for sure.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000