Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 how does one re-absorb semen???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beetsmyth

USA
104 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  3:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit beetsmyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is one of my last stumbling blocks. I live as a celibate and lust only strikes when the vessel is full ...then it triggers all types of thoughts and feelings to get me to release the excess.

Also when there is excess, it causes messy problems in the worst possible places/times, work, 15 minute breaks, family dinners, etc.

With reabsorbtion ...all this would be a no issue, and yet I'm kind of iffy about vajroli mudra using silver tipped cathaters.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2009 :  3:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Beetsmyth,

quote:
This is one of my last stumbling blocks. I live as a celibate and lust only strikes when the vessel is full ...then it triggers all types of thoughts and feelings to get me to release the excess.

Also when there is excess, it causes messy problems in the worst possible places/times, work, 15 minute breaks, family dinners, etc.

With reabsorbtion ...all this would be a no issue, and yet I'm kind of iffy about vajroli mudra using silver tipped cathaters.

The good news is there is no need to use silver tipped catheters for anything. Semen is naturally reabsorbed within the testes without you needing to do anything at all. This happens to every male unless they are experiencing regular ejaculations, in which case there is no time for reabsorbtion to take place.

I guess what you are asking is how to bring about natural vajroli, where the semen is drawn up into the body, rather than being released through ejaculation. First off, I should say that natural vajroli will not at first reduce your sexual desire. If anything it will increase it. Natural vajroli is a side effect of the kundalini process, and happens when large amounts of prana are rising up through the body. When this is combined with celibacy or purely pre-orgasmic sex for a sustained period, the semen can begin to rise up into the bladder and up through the G.I. tract.

Only when the process is in it's more advanced stages, does the sexual energy (which initially is very powerful) become transformed into a more refined sense of ecstasy. So don't rely on natural vajroli as a way of coping with sexual energy, as it could take a very long time.

"All things in moderation" is probably the best way forward. Practice twice daily... go deep into the silence, and gradually your rising spiritual desire will become stronger than your desire for orgasmic release.

Wishing you all the best.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  10:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Christi,

Just wanna ask your views regarding this:

'Does infrequent ejaculation causes poor sperm potency(especially the motility)? I’ve read that too long interval between each ejaculation like weeks to months decreases the fertilizing power of the sperm eventhough ejaculation happen during the ovulation.'

Thanks..
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  4:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another question... Is it the loss of semen or the act of sex which causes the loss of energy? What happens if you have a vasectomy?
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  02:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi beetsmyth,
IMO, (as there are a number of views on this subject), there isn't significant gain in remaining clibate/pre-orgasmic all the time. What you may find is that in the begining of the spiritual path, absorbtion and refinement of semen in the body is not very efficient so there isn't a need for being 100% pre-orgasmic. In that sense I think your body is like a car that doesn't need a full tank to drive. Having more fuel doesn't help you go faster. What you wanna make sure is to always have at least as much fuel as you need.

Based on that analogy when the vessel is so full that it's getting you into trouble, you might find that emptying 20% off the top could be even beneficial in some ways. That's because the quality of your thoughts affect your body's chemistry and through that affects your consciousness. Sometimes being too much aroused creates nervousness which is not a healthy state neither physically nor spritually. Not to mention that the amount of time that is wasted on fighting with erotic thoughts can be put to the very good use of spiritual practice.

So I would suggest you find out how often you can let the semen out without being too much affected by it spiritually (unless you're doing it for a religious reason). And also try utilizing the Tantric methods taugh in the Tantra lessons. Use "Holdback Method" (http://www.aypsite.org/T4.html) when you want to keep the semen and use "Blocking" (http://www.aypsite.org/T11.html) when you feel that it's time to let it go!

You'll find that all spiritual practices increase "neurobiology of enlightenment" which includes reabsorbtion of sexual fluids. Specially Nauli (http://www.aypsite.org/129.html) is a very good practice to kick off this process.

Edited by - Emil on Feb 05 2010 04:02:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  01:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree with Emil here. In my experience I went for moderation for many years, moderation being once every couple of weeks as needed, then eventually about once a month and most recently went 7 1/2 months and really didn't realize that I was overful until I started waking up with raging erections and pressure in the head. Eventually, I let myself drain and felt much better, more relaxed and just clearer headed. Will I try for seven months or more again? Unlikely, though at this point I see no need to worry about it until the pressure builds up too much. Its a very personal and individual thing,and if you find that you are using more energy suppressing your sexual urges than you are gaining then maybe its time to release some pressure. Thats how I see it anyway.
Oh, I had a vasectomy 4 years ago and in my experience the buildup and release of energy doesn't really change much although I seem to be able to go for longer periods of continance now, it just feels like a bit less tension builds up inside, not sure why.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000