New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  4:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I have no idea what that means.
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  6:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Sorry I have no idea what that means.

Look at the confuse mind. Do you pinpoint some item? At the moment of quandary profound awareness rests openly. That state is the gift of our human condition and is not different than buddhahood.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  7:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't get confused very often. Sometimes at work when I am gathering clues and they contradict each other. I usually just let it go and a new method will come to me. If I try to use my mind to pinpoint something when it is confused it doesn't get anywhere and feels unnatural. For me it works much better to let go at that point.
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  8:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

I don't get confused very often. Sometimes at work when I am gathering clues and they contradict each other. I usually just let it go and a new method will come to me. If I try to use my mind to pinpoint something when it is confused it doesn't get anywhere and feels unnatural. For me it works much better to let go at that point.

At that point of letting go you are liberated. When you are natural you are in the meditation of effortlessness, When it is gone, you are buddha. The spontaneous arising of the solution is the radiant manifestation of the buddha's light. Etherfish is a fine yogi.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  8:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I just figured I am lazy and had discovered the ultimate way to be lazy. God does half my work for me! It's definitely an effortless way to live. If something seems like a huge problem I just watch it like it is somebody else's problem not mine. Then it either goes away or turns into smaller steps that can be taken.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000