Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Amma's Hug
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  10:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just wanted to share my experience with Amma from this past weekend. I went to her public program on Saturday night. A series of events got my friend and I to the program on the late side, so our place in the Darshan line was toward the middle.

The night was wonderful, but it got later and later...finally at ~2:00am I almost left before receiving my hug, as I knew my kids would be waking up ~5:30am and we had a full day planned for the next day. Fortunately I persisted, finally receiving my hug around 3:45am...

Was it worth it? Absolutely! During my hug, I felt energy being "infused" into my heart chakra...this was quite unexpected as I had received Darshan from Amma 2yrs ago and felt nothing.

After the hug, I felt energy in both my throat and heart chakras, an overall expansiveness and full of energy...despite the fact that it was 4am and I had been there for 12hrs...

Got home at 4:30am and got about 2hrs of sleep before the kids finally got me up...but despite the lack of sleep, had energy all day and had a wonderful, patient and loving day with the family...Divine Mother was clearly taking care of me...

And since then the energy headaches that I'd been having for the past couple of years have dissapated...still have energy in my head...but it seems somehow more refined, smoother, more comfortable...

And Amma was amazing...she had been there giving Darshan for hour after hour, and when I got up to her she was still laughing, smiling full of childlike energy...and I'm sure continued giving Darshan for several more hours...unbelievable..

Very grateful for the experience...

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  02:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thk you for sharing brother, that's a beautiful experience and what's even more beautiful is that there is that big line up of people there who are interested in SR that's amazing.

love
Go to Top of Page

fcry64

India
53 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  03:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit fcry64's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nice !
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  09:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

thk you for sharing brother, that's a beautiful experience and what's even more beautiful is that there is that big line up of people there who are interested in SR that's amazing.

love

Blessings to you Anandaji

Funny that you mention this; it was one of the biggest take-aways from the night. I went to the Darshan with a friend of mine that recently moved here from India; she was stunned at how many people in the West would turn out for this type of spiritual gathering, it was not at all what she expected. She said she felt like she was back in India...beautiful

And we were both amazed at the diversity of people that attended, young, old, individuals, families, seemingly every ethnic/economic background...it was not only heartwarming, but also in some way a confirmation of the global spiritual transformation that is Yogani has been talking about...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000