Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The cosmic play
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  1:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
All suffering, it's literally, a mis-identification of self. I say this as compassionately as I can. I feel like I've seen it, a full kundalini awakening for like 10 minutes. I miss-identification of self. I don't know how else to explain it. It's like some Zen master said "cease to cherish all opinions". Freedom from your mind. Looking down on it from an almost aloof point of view. Involved aloofness.

It's literally just a cosmic play. Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream. It's all empty, like that, but so full of life.

rebeq11

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  12:46:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit rebeq11's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like you are onto something quite cosmic.

Does the craving to know and become more ever stop? My heart aches for the pure love flowing through my heart. I presume that to be the source of the emptiness and the life.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  1:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In that state of being, it's like the full struggle came to an end. Ego cravings seemed insignificant, not what I am at the source. It wasn't divine outporing love though(which I've felt before). That emptyness is form, form is emptyness, it's like I knew that, a big part of the truth, but like I said, it wasn't divine outporing love, which is in great part what I'm after.

The thing about feeling divine outporing love, it's like you just get the mirror off the dust, and realise, that it already is that. It's like a knowing of the love that's always there. You are that already :). Love as truth. Simplifying my life, getting rid of all that wasn't needed, that's what brought me to that moment of divine outpouring love. That and a lot of mindfulness, and a bit of a no-mind attitude.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000