New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  12:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 12:52:49 PM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  12:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could anybody talk me about the meaning of all this...x?
Could anybody send some light here?
Im lost...really lost...

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 1:01:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:01:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sending you some Love/Light Miguel....

Hoping this passes quickly.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks,im only trying to open my hearth here...
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Forcing things is not advisable IMO. Let your heart open as it is ready....Be easy with it.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes,i know...
thanks
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What's up my friend?

Can you put words to the
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

before putting here the i after some days of confusion i looked to my hearth=heart and he said:

I i know this forum is more than words also...and i didnt found words for this moments...
And i thought i could make a treath without words,only with the heart and symbols....
There are things that has no words...but exist in us and are more real than the things we directly ...percieve...
I cant put words to the ...

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 1:23:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
_/\_
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i really feel a great vacuum...and lots of people of this world also..
vacuum.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti,you are a lovely soul.You made me laugh with that symbol.I dont know the meaning,but its funny
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have lost my direction in life.My purpose.My ilusion.My friends.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  2:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think im afraid of my real destination in life.Spiritual evolution...?
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  3:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel...

I'm happy to read you again.. (even your blank posts! )

I totally understand your feeling of being lost.
In fact, there was no direction/goal... it was an illusion to
prevent the fear of the Unknown.
It's frightening me too sometimes to look at this deep dark hole where nothing clear appears..
But this fear is just a facade. The more you look into the hole,
let go and keep saying to yourself that Existence knows what is good for you.. She's your Mother after all!!
The more often you let go and look into this darkness, the more you get used to the fear and eventually it will drop.

Just my feelings..

Love.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  3:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I stopped my shadanna 5 days ago.I felt my self more there than here.Now since i dont practice i feel i can open my self to my real life here,in earth.Is very healing,i was very unconfortable seeing all my reality like being on a dream (witness).I felt i had to return here.
I feel that my practice cut my self off.I need to feel the world and its pain and joy.i need to feel my self alive!

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 3:38:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  4:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey miguel,

I understand where you are coming from. I felt a little unsettled last week my self; a bit like being stuck between two worlds, not fitting into one the way I used to, but not yet in the other..

After a few days the feeling definitely has evaporated and things feel better than before.

In my case, I chalked it up to some obstruction dissolving and also the need for a little spiritual self-pacing (ie, scaling back the sadhana)...your "needing to feel the world" is probably a good indication to "back-off" a little bit until things settle...

There is such a profound shift in perception in going from being "asleep" to being "awake"...the dissolution of self in favor of Self...melting into That...it can be very jarring/unsettling if it happens too quickly...the body/mind/emotions need some time to adjust/rebalance

There are many here with more experience and insight who can give you better advice than I; but the feeling of being lost ultimately gives way to *knowing* that you are HOME...and as for losing your friends, you've always got friends here ...

Wishing you Divine Outpouring Love, Pure Bliss Consciousness and Ultimate Happiness

Parallax
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  5:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

I stopped my shadanna 5 days ago.I felt my self more there than here.Now since i dont practice i feel i can open my self to my real life here,in earth.Is very healing,i was very unconfortable seeing all my reality like being on a dream (witness).I felt i had to return here.
I feel that my practice cut my self off.I need to feel the world and its pain and joy.i need to feel my self alive!

It's a balance, I had that experience after taking my NLP practitioner course, felt somehow isolated. It's worse after pushing meditation and adding Sutras and I sometimes have had a slightly sick/claustrophobic feeling of being trapped in a dream. The best way is to walk it off, get out in the fresh air and walk a few miles, it restores normality.

Chill a bit and restore the balance and then get back on the horse gradually. Its funny how we all know about self pacing, it's a bit like alcohol abuse. We all know that if we drink too much we get horrible hangovers, we swear to never drink agian ......and a few weeks later
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  6:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much parallax and karl for the support.
Om Namah Shivaya.

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 6:32:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  7:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

yeah to echo, parallax,this sounds like the benefits of self-pacing--the fact that you are feeling better.

to me this sounds like the desire/need to meet the outer.

remember that in DM, we dive deep within to meet our true self, know out true nature, inner silence. then our living in the world , 'the outer' is an atttempt to bridge that gap.

eventually the outer,('the pains and joys of life' as you put it) and the inner,(ecstasy and bliss) conjoin,meet, or rather MERGE.

so actually as parallax says actually 'things feel better than before'. you actually feel more ('able to live' perhaps)in the world,feel connected to it , a part of it than before with the marriage of ecstatic conductivity,shiva/shakti, if that makes sense.

eventually one will be in one complete & continuous orgasmic relationship with the world i.e one will feel very connected.

you need to journey within then journey out, in & out ,like so. between inner & outer until they merge..Eventually the distinction i believe dissolves with ayp practices, long-term. i think the witness state will become less lonely,quite the contrary.

perhaps what you might mean underneath your post is your need to feel loved- becuase of that loss of connection,separation.eventually the loving will be going on inside, and meet out/'out' there

we need to go journey inside in order to fully awaken "out" there.

Get Shakti off her butt-SbP,tantra,asana,lots of grounding,gardening,join a club etc.to re-cap- sounds like you are experiencing the benefits of self-pacing.

I am never quite sure what folk mean by 'discomfort' when they refer to possible side-effects of not self-pacing say ( or over-doing,or not doing practices properly perhaps)- are these physical or emotional unpleasant symptoms or perhaps the whole package? i guess i will learn somewhere along the line...............forgive my ramble

Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  9:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel. Don't worry, this is just what the scenery looks like when you drive to fast. You are wise to slow down, and stop to smell the flowers. This is a gift too. Your sadhana is continuing even now. Let the fragrence bloom in your mind - it will lead you to bliss again soon.

All The Best, dfb
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  04:06:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks akasha and dvf.

yes,i need to stop now.I was having very good spiritual development,but i felt i wasnt working all the levels of my life.I was forgetting the world,friends,family,my job,my career....
Now i need a x time with both feet on hearth.Yoga absorb me a lot,and usually i feel out of the "real" world.
I need to return to the world,to feel the pain,the reality,to breath with my brithers and sisters again,to acept this life again,i had an attitude of escape,and we are living on hearth,in this life.
Since i stopped i feel better.I can open my self to this beautiful life and this beautiful world full of oportunities and joy.

Love.

Edited by - miguel on Jul 11 2009 04:43:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  07:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like i blind man in the middle of all this reality.I feel im tired,like an old man,im not the same person than before,i feel my reality,my world is smaller than me.I look around and i feel i need a trascendental change in my life.Dont now,i only see my past in front of me now,and i cant get new benefits from it ,
where the ilusion,the hope,the joy?
Dont know...
I need fresh new water,i need to breath breath and breath
to follow my feelings,my hearth...
I dont know what i need
But im very unconfortable...
My hearth knows and i know what he wants,but im really afraid
Im afraid about who i really am.
My body is afraid,my mind cant understand,my hearth guides me,but i almost cant see the light
I feel like a blind man

Edited by - miguel on Jul 11 2009 08:29:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  12:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is an emptiness to your experiences at this point because there IS Emptiness, and nothing more (or less) at the root of everything, at the foundation of "Reality", as it were. From the Zen tradition, I was taught some basic wisdom--that life is empty, that Emptiness is Full, and that the Nothingness at the core of Reality IS both full. It's filled with Everything, and the Everything is full--filled with Emptiness. Confused now? Welcome to the chaos of Zen wisdom!
Michael
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  12:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi michael,

It has no sense to me.Your words are only words to me,toughts.Sorry,but maybe the experience of what you are talking about would be better than the words...your words are only words to me...very spiritual words but whats the meaning if i cant experience what they are talking about?
But thanks for the support.

Edited by - miguel on Jul 11 2009 1:37:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  1:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Miguel my friend. I know words are just words but here go some of mine, for whatever they are worth.

I think it is a good sign that you are experiencing those doubts/changes. I am one of those that believe that in order to evolve we have to find our own truth, our own way, not do/think something because others do/think it or say it is good for you. You have to decide. I think you are in the process it seems.

Do whatever you feel inside is right. You know inside what is best for you. Not everybody have to practice yoga. Find your own ways towards happiness and the truth. It is here. It is comign to you also. I know it.

All the best.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  1:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yoga is life.

Edited by - miguel on Jul 11 2009 1:53:23 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000