New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  5:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel,

Sorry that you feel all this confusion.. I sometimes felt and feel that way too. But I feel that if you trust in your ishta whatever happens it gives you strength to go through it all.. We learn all the time from all that happens around us, and everything changes us in some way.. Trust. Everything that happens has its place in the world, yes, it's hard sometimes.. we can let the world and it's circumstances touch us and mature us, we can learn from it all..

My deepest condolences to you and your friend's family.

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  01:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Miguel,

Sometimes it seems like everything is wrong when in actuality it is just one small thing that needs adjusting. But that one thing tips the balance clear over. Last night, for instance, I had quite a ride. Much of it was wonderful some of it was awful. I realized later that an old unprocessed issue needed addressing. It was a little difficult but this morning I felt fine. Perhaps you need to look into some part of your life that needs your attention, that has been neglected. Just a possibility. Hope you feel better soon. Remember we all go through a dark night of the soul at some point.

Love,
Jill
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  03:34:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

Much love to you dear brother. Over the years, there have been critical times in my life where I felt I lost the way, my connection to life, friends ... meaning and purpose. I was depressed, felt empty and dejected. Each time, and the amount of time varied, the end result was 'giving up' and surrendering parts of myself that were still holding on to ways and habits of Steve that were no longer consistent with the unfolding expression of the real me. There were parts of me that still enjoyed engaging and sometimes even wallowing in various forms of negative emotion, parts of me that were afraid, parts that still wanted to be in control, to understand and know everything, and parts that straight out refused to trust Source completely.

Miguel, Source has a plan for each of us. The Love is complete, never-ending and unconditional. It was the low of the experience, the pain of disconnection and feeling of abandonment, the seeming lack of joy and love, the missing connection to life and others, the 'emptiness' that caused the breakthrough. In those times, this was the gift of Source. This is what created the circumstance that cracked the egg of my willful ways, habits and self-identification. This is what helped me to give up, to let go and surrender, to trust and let Source love me the way Source always wants to love me. This was the direct blessing of Source. Each time the end result revealed more of the true nature of Self, allowing the joy and love that we are to resurface from a deeper place within the core of true being that is connected to everything and everyone. It does not happen over night. For most, it occurs in stages, with many ups and downs. But it does happen and Source is always there behind the scenes holding our hand, carrying us when necessary and each moment loving us to bring us Home.

Miguel, you are a beautiful Heart, a spark of Source. Fear not dear brother for that which you are will shine through once again with greater clarity and brilliance illuminating your way. All of us go through periods of rebalance and adjustments. You are not alone. Please continue to use this forum and your many friends on it as part of your support system for there is much love here for you.

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Jul 12 2009 04:03:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  11:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much jillatay and steve.
Love.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  06:05:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much to everybody for great support.
Low phase has ended (i think ).I returned to my practices.Self pacing is more important now tahn ever before.
I feel peace and love inside.
A few Very positive insights also.
Thank you very much!

Edited by - miguel on Jul 13 2009 06:29:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  08:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Woooooo
Great
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  10:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe it was purification, plus the effects of outside circumstances..
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  12:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes purification ,but outside circumstances are here and they are not easy to manage...definitely,im healing my past,i am doing some homework here now all this last months...cleaning some dark areas of me...some miracles happens,they are like milestones along the road...
Not easy task
All is changing
Im driving to the center of my self
Many obstacles in the road
when it hurts it means that there is love...
ill take it easy
Ifeel the path like a very real path
very real
powerful
wow
sometimes i feel my self like outside circumstances also,like a play in the teather,im not that,i never was it...but it comes like insights for the moment...
i feel sometimes like the center of action is not this outside body and personality....i feel its dead....the center of action comes from a very deep point inside,but the point dissolves when i look for it...
Only some insights,
This low phase was really hard,very deep.The high phase that i had some weeks ago was intense also.
The pendulum,doesnt it?
ill take it easy
Im not in a high phase now,im getting out from a low phase.Now i feel like healing inside,much more less weight inside
im in a phase of ahhhhhhh...it ended,thanks god...it was very painful....
I feel the cup empty,ready for recieve new love from outside
Im learning A LOT
slow process

Edited by - miguel on Jul 13 2009 12:22:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  4:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news!
Welcome to the rollercoaster of "highs" and "lows" ()
Listen to your hearth, you are such a beautiful heart Miguel..

Love..
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  08:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you christiane.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000