Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Energetic Headaches
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  4:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone....

I know that there has been plenty of discussion on headaches and solutions for them in the forums here, but I have gone through every post that has the word headache in it, and I am not finding quite what I was hoping for.

First off I want to say that my practices are stable. I have not added anything to my routine in a long time (not for more then a few days at a time....I occasionally try to add samyama in but usually can't manage for more then a few days) and everything seems to be coming along very nicely. But 3 days ago I started to get "energetic headaches" again (the last time I had these was near the beginning of my AYP "career" about a year ago now). I have tried basically every suggestion I have read about here at the forum and nothing seems to be helping. The headaches are very specifically located....they are in the left frontal lobe centered mostly at the left temple or a little bit forward on the forehead. The right side feels fine. Since this started I have dropped the time of my basic practices from 10mins SBP and 20mins DM to 5 mins SBP and 15mins of DM and I always get as much rest as I need. So far this hasn't helped. I have also made sure that there weren't any environmental factors involved including taking a butt-load of tylenol, ibuprofen and clonidine (at seperate times) to see if it helped....nothing. This is partially how I know it is an "energetic headache" and not a "blood pressure" headache or anything like that.

Usually the perscription for this would be to:
1. Cut down on practices
2. keep at least as small amount of SBP in my sadhana to help direct the energy flow out of the head
3. Jim and His Karma's "throat opening technique"
4. Proper diet (even perhaps a slightly heavier diet than usual).
5. Adaquate sleep and exercise
6. Watch either the drop or increase in caffiene intake.
7. Be with the pain. Locate it, put a color, shape etc to it. Watch it dissolve.

etc etc etc....

None of this has worked so far. Right now is day three of this very persistant headache, and although I am not complaining I am wondering if I haven't done something wrong/unwise/improper....not sure what that would have been though. Just hoping someone out there in AYPland may have some additional advice for me. I am at a loss right now....the only thing that makes this even remotely better is me saying "this too shall pass" over and over again .

Thanks in advance.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jul 08 2009 4:02:29 PM

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  4:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,
You don't mention grounding exercises which will probably help.Last time I visited the ashram I got an energetic headache 6 hrs before I landed in India and my teacher grounded me when I arrived which did the trick.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  4:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dave...

Yeah sorry, that one skipped my mind at the time. I still partake in a wide variety of grounding activities....from walking/running (daily with my dogs), to jujitsu, to eating a heavier diet, to cleaning my house etc etc. There is plenty of grounding going on here too. How exactly did your Guru ground you?

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  5:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Carson,

Wish I had something helpful for you...I've had an energy headache for probably 12-18 months now, usually comes everyday, but not all day...nothing too uncomfortable, more like a dull headache (most of the time it doesn't even require Tylenol). I know its energy related b/c it usually starts at the crown and radiates from there to the 3rd eye, and usually comes on as soon as I think or speak about anything spiritual

It actually was gone for most of this past weekend, longest period w/o it in awhile. Was visiting some friends for the 4th of July, eating/drinking/socializing. I was still doing 2x day practices, but definitely was not specifically thinking about spirituality outside of practices.

I almost missed it when it was gone, felt like I wasn't purifying and opening or something. Well its back now...my dear old friend...

My only suggestion would be if it gets too bad to cut back on explicit "spiritual activity" outside of practices...self inquiry, spiritual reading, yoga classes etc and see if that helps.

Of course I want you to stay with the forum for selfish reasons , but being here can also fan the flames of kundalini

Wishing you a pain-free Sadhana,

Much Love
Parallax
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  5:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to your acupuncturist. She will fix it. It's a block and will take time to dissolve, but chiropractic adjustments, acupressure, acupuncture can help by reducing the pressure.

Hope you feel better soon.

Some healing prayers your way.

PS: Drink plenty of water. Preferably water with some electrolytes in it. If you don't have it handy, in a glass of water add a pinch of salt and a tsp of sugar. At times dehydration results from excess energy movements.. hence the electrolyte water.

PPS: Just saw your post Parallax.. some healing prayers your way too.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  6:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha...thanks Shanti, Parallax....

I actually have an acupuncture treatment in an hour an 15 minutes. Funny how timing works out sometimes.... Will let you know how I feel after the treatment. (likely tomorrow)

Thanks again for taking the time to give me advice. You are all wonderful.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  7:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

quote:

1. Cut down on practices
2. keep at least as small amount of SBP in my sadhana to help direct the energy flow out of the head
7. Be with the pain. Locate it, put a color, shape etc to it. Watch it dissolve.

An alternative course of action could go something like:

1. Cut back on practice times.
2. If necessary stop all spiritual practices for a few days.
3. Do plenty of grounding practices.

That's the course of action I would take (and often have done). Spinal breathing can help at times, but it can also accentuate problems, especially headaches... so it's not always a solution.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  7:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Carson,

Let me know if the acupuncture helps at all...was thinking of trying acupuncture myself...
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  12:22:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson..

Maybe food is not the cause, but it has certainly an effect on the energy.. (otherwise, you wouldn't use heavy food as a grounding option).
If you are consumming much oily/greasy food, that may be a contributing factor to the lateral headache (that would be related to the liver/gallbladder function).
If this is the case, there are some useful remedies..(external and internal).
One option would be to rub some ginger oil (a mix of raw sezame oil and ginger juice) on your temples every 3 hours or so.

Headaches usually come from a lack of oxygene in the brain.
The blood vessels are either too contracted or too expanded (that could cause a pressure on the nerves and be painful).
I would suggest also to avoid extreme food (energy wise) like meat/salty/heavy cooked food, as well as sugary/fried/greasy/spicy food.
Try to eat "in the middle".. (lightly cooked veggies, light seasoning, whole grains..) until you feel better.

Love.
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  12:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

All good ideas there, but I'll second Shanti's advice about enough hydration. It has cured many headaches for me. Not sure about putting salt in the water, as it seems like a vessel constrictor, but she probably knows more about this than me.

And remember that headaches on one side of the head are a classic migraine, although migraines take many forms. Make a note of food combinations, especially repeated foods prior to this kind of headache. Got any sensitivity to light, sound, or feel like you want to toss your cookies? If not, maybe it isn't a migraine.

Be careful of taking too much tylenol and such. Been reading bad stuff about that.

Additional rounds of DM seem to change the blood flow pattern in my brain and relieve really bad headaches, even though it may be temporary relief.

get well !

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  01:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Carson,

quote:

1. Cut down on practices

An alternative course of action could go something like:

1. Cut back on practice times.
2. If necessary stop all spiritual practices for a few days.
3. Do plenty of grounding practices.

That's the course of action I would take (and often have done). Spinal breathing can help at times, but it can also accentuate problems, especially headaches... so it's not always a solution.

Christi

Hi Christi...

Thank you for your advice

This is my intuitive solution as well after tonights acupuncture treatment. After the treatment tonight I went to visit with some friends I haven't seen in about 3-4 years....the last time they saw me I was addicted to heroin/methadone and was not a very nice person. Tonights interaction was inspiring to say the least. I found out tonight that I can "energize" others with my presence to an extent I never thought possible. By a certain point the entire rest of the pub was staring at us because I think our area was emitting some "non-natural light" due to the conversation and the raised level of awareness....I've never experienced anything like it so I am still trying to understand/let go of.
During acupuncture I found out that that most of my chakras are not spinning well or are "partially" activated...I knew this already. This is a recent developement with the headaches. It doesn't matter...I have reached a point of acceptance with Life I never thought possible. My chakras will spin and balance properly in time...I will enjoy life as it is until then, and after that as well.
There is nowhere to go...all is here.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jul 09 2009 01:26:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  01:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

Hey Carson,

Let me know if the acupuncture helps at all...was thinking of trying acupuncture myself...

Hey Parallax...

I have only ever been to one acupuncurist and I would consider her "awakened" so I am probably not a fair judge. She is capable of being a "hands-on facilitator" for me, which is what I needed today, so yeah, the acupuncture helped. Whether acupuncture will help you with whatever you are dealing with I can't say...but it seems a pretty amazing practice. Especially if the practitioner is as "transparent" as the one I go to is.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  01:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christiane....

quote:
Originally posted by christiane

Hi Carson..

Maybe food is not the cause, but it has certainly an effect on the energy.. (otherwise, you wouldn't use heavy food as a grounding option).

Yes, food definitely has an effect on energy but my food intake over the past three days hasn't changed the headache in anyway. And my food intake has stayed the same for the past month-ish (I started a new diet about a month ago).

quote:

If you are consumming much oily/greasy food, that may be a contributing factor to the lateral headache (that would be related to the liver/gallbladder function).

Yeah my new diet is ultra healthy...no oily/greasy foods (although I do use extra virgin olive oil on some cooked foods....doubt that is the cause though)

quote:

Headaches usually come from a lack of oxygene in the brain.
The blood vessels are either too contracted or too expanded (that could cause a pressure on the nerves and be painful).

Yeah but usually those kind of headaches are not centralized to one specific point on the skull....usually those are the "blood pressure" style headaches....the ones where both of your temples "pound" (at least IME anyways).

quote:

I would suggest also to avoid extreme food (energy wise) like meat/salty/heavy cooked food, as well as sugary/fried/greasy/spicy food.
Try to eat "in the middle".. (lightly cooked veggies, light seasoning, whole grains..) until you feel better.

Pretty much described my diet right there. I'm 99.9% sure this is purification based now. Thanks for the advice

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  01:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kathy....thanks for chiming in
quote:
Originally posted by NagoyaSea

All good ideas there, but I'll second Shanti's advice about enough hydration. It has cured many headaches for me. Not sure about putting salt in the water, as it seems like a vessel constrictor, but she probably knows more about this than me.

Yeah over the past month or so I have been ultra diligent in my diet and hydration....I drink about 4 ltrs of water a day and I try not too drink it too cold. This is definitely energy related. In my treatment tonight she put a needle in my left ear at the "left frontal lobe" spot....instantly the pressure shifted to directly lateral the needle. The acupuncturist was able to manipulate the "stagnant" energy. We tried to lower it in the body but it "parachuted"....like trying to pull a parachute down faster...doesn't really do much....then we tried to "blow" it out the top of my head....this was more effective. I still have a minor headache but that is because after I came home from meeting with friends I felt the need to meditate....this brought back a minor headache within seconds.....I had to stop...Gonna take Christi's advice and ground like crazy and lay off the practices for a day or two....time to integrate I guess Thanks for your advice

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  09:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by NagoyaSea

Not sure about putting salt in the water, as it seems like a vessel constrictor, but she probably knows more about this than me.

Hi Kathy,
Lesson in human biology.

Drinking plenty of water will prevent dehydration. But once you are dehydrated, drinking water is not enough, you need the water to reach your blood vessels quickly so as to hydrate the cells. But water alone takes time to get absorbed by the body. Hence either you need to get the water (saline) put into your system through an IV or you need to add very tiny bit of salt and some sugar to the water for quick absorption. The best is to drink some kind of electrolyte water, however in India where many people could not afford to buy water with special electrolytes in it, they were given this solution, since water, salt and sugar would be a common item in most households. This has been used to save many lives, esp children and old people, because they are the most susceptible to dehydration and the children have very little water in their system.

How the salt works? I will quote a website, it explains it much better than I could.
(ORS is Oral Rehydration Solution, which is 8 Teaspoons of Sugar + half Teaspoon of Salt (or a quarter Teaspoon of salt for children/babies) + 1 Litre of Water)

http://www.alpharubicon.com/med/oralrehykp.htm
Why Not Just Water?
Plain old water is a good agent to prevent dehydration. Dehydration is the loss of water, so in order to reverse this, water should be added.

The complication of this is that water is not actively absorbed from the gut. Water flows by osmosis into the cells lining the gut, and this can take a while.

If someone is dehydrated, we want to restore the lost fluids as soon as possible.

IV fluids do this by placing the fluid directly into the circulation, but unless dehydration is severe, ORS will also do the job at a fraction of the cost.

ORS is composed of Water, Salt and Sugar. For those who are more particular: Water, Sodium Chloride, and Sucrose.

The reasons for this composition are as follows:

Sodium is rapidly absorbed from the gut. The sodium in the solution quickly enters the cells of the gut, because there is a lower concentration of Sodium in the cells.

Glucose (which is what Sucrose is broken down to) is linked to Sodium absorption. When the sodium flows across into the cell, it pulls the glucose molecules with it.

This means that having the glucose in solution with the sodium will result in the glucose being pulled faster into the cells than it would if there was just plain glucose. The glucose in the cells is osmotically active and likes to have water around it. As a result it pulls the water into the cell far more rapidly than it would enter by itself.
This is why ORS is superior to Sugar-water or plain old water for rehydration. The salt speeds up the absorption of glucose, and the glucose speeds up the absorption of the water. This puts a lot more water into the body quickly.

The other important aspect to note with ORS is that it is optimised for putting water back into the body. In acute dehydration, water is the most important constituent to be lost, and replacing it will resolve the patient’s symptoms.

In contrast, chronic diarrhoea or vomiting, or other forms of fluid loss, will result in electrolytes such as potassium being depleted. This can lead to serious symptoms, and in order to prevent this occurring, and to find the cause of the chronic illness, a medical professional should be consulted.

The vast majority of short term diarrhoea or vomiting episodes resolve themselves rapidly, needing only supportive ORS. Diarrhoea that lasts for more than a week, or has other complicating symptoms, should be referred for treatment.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  09:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also some interesting stuff on dehydration and kundalini from the "Biology of Kundalini" site:
http://biologyofkundalini.com/artic...FireandWater
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  4:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,
For another to ground you it is normally enough for them to run a hand from the top of the head down the back and to the ground, much like you may find energy healers do in a session.
L&L
Dave
p.s of course you can do this yourself with visualisation but it may take a while longer.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  9:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Also some interesting stuff on dehydration and kundalini from the "Biology of Kundalini" site:
http://biologyofkundalini.com/artic...FireandWater

Thanks, Shanti -- *excellent* article!

Highly technical/"biological" ... but I found it well worth the read.

As Jana (author of Biology of Kundalini) points out: kundalini activation symptoms and dehydration often go hand-in-hand, and each can exacerbate the symptoms of the other.

In fact, the headaches Carson has reported (I've had similar, recurring ones, myself, at various times ... including one or two, recently) ... can literally be attributed to biological effects which are hypothesized to be directly connected with kundalini activation, per the following excerpt from the article:

Speculation on the cause of head pressure in kundalini centers on a potential depletion of ATP in brain cells through the swelling of glial cells and their consequent reduction in glucose supply to neurons. High levels of NH4+ lead to increased levels of glutamine, which acts as an osmotically active solute in brain. Brain swelling is mediated in part through an increase in the osmolyte glutamine in the brain, thus headaches or pressure in the head may occur through glutamine's cell volumizing effect. Glutamine accumulation in astrocyctes (glial cells) creates ammonia induced glial swelling and intra-cranial pressure. Excess glutamine is a by-product of high ammonia levels in the blood, which occur if the liver cannot adequately process ammonia.

This ammonia induced glutamate toxicity and astrocycte swelling might be the main cause of head pressure associated with kundalini, if the liver and kidneys are overloaded and not adequately dealing with the extra ammonia that is produced during the hypermetabolic state of kundalini arousal. Glial swelling means the astrocyctes cannot attend to the neurons as well, thereby explaining one of the reasons for reduced mental function during kundalini. Evidence suggests that glutamine forms in astrocytes and as it accumulates water also accumulates causing the cells to swell. Both ammonia toxicity and swelling is reduced by inhibitors of the enzyme glutamine synthetase, which obviously reduces glutamine production.

Basically:

Carson -- you'd probably do well to follow Shanti's rehydration advice (if that's too involved, drink some extra gatorade, or something similar, for a day or two) ... even if you are drinking enough water (and I didn't know this, thanks again for the info, Shanti!) ... the transport mechanisms/osmosis of the cells, are greatly benefited, and the water is absorbed more fully and efficiently, when electrolytes and/or just a bit of additional salt and sugar, are added.

And then, Carson (and anyone else with these symptoms) ... you may want to increase your water intake ... a lot. Per Jana's info on the BOK site, the "kunda-smart" way to address all these dehydration/kundalini symptoms is to drink a LOT of water.

How much?

Twice your body weight in pounds, in ounces.

So, a 200 lb. man would drink 400 ounces per day ... or 6.25 *Gallons* per day (a gallon is 64 oz.)

To me, this sounds more like kunda-*drowning* than kunda-smart ... but Jana also clearly knows a *lot* about human biology *&* kundalini ... so, while I may not go to being all the way kunda-smart, and/or kunda-sloshy .... the advice is good, and most of us would probably be well-served by increasing our water intake a bit//a lot.

If you doubt this at all ---- please read the article Shanti posted the link to ... the role of water in every aspect of biology, and kundalini activation//awakening is really quite amazing.

And please: don't get too caught up in the term "kundalini" ... among other things, kundalini is simply a term for the neuro-biological evolution facilitated in the body-mind by yogic practices ... anyone practicing AYP *is* facilitating those changes in their system ... regardless of what they're called.

(And that's not just my opinion: the amount of academic studies concerning the significant changes which take place in the brain, and by extension, overall physiology, as a result of moderate to long-term meditation practices -- are increasing rapidly.)

Hope this helps!

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  12:03:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kirtanman....thanks for plucking out this section from that website. There is sooooo much info on that site I find it a little intimidating to even begin reading.....what you plucked out though makes a lot of sense.

After walking 18 holes after work yesterday (shot an 88 which is ok for me on a course I have never played before) I felt much more grounded. And then after having some friends focus on helping me while I was sleeping this morning, I woke up for the first time in 5 days without a headache. I was a little over zealous and decided to do 5 mins SBP and 15 mins of DM this morning and I have a slight left temple headache from that, but I feel much better today then I have all week.

I do drink a lot of water right now (about 4 ltrs a day), but I will step it up even more. I don't know about drinking several GALLONS of water a day (I agree that sounds like kunda-drowning) but I will make sure I am more then well hydrated.

Thank you for your support everyone!

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jul 10 2009 12:05:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  2:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK....So after DM this morning I felt pretty good. A very minor left temple headache....almost negligible. After arriving at work and responding to the dozen or so "spiritual" emails, a few of the threads here on AYP, and a few other posts made to me on a few other forums, I have probably the worst headache I have felt yet this week. I have never had a migraine but I'm pretty sure this is comparable. If I gently touch my third eye spot on my forehead it feels as if there is a bruise there....it is VERY tender....never had this before. I have a feeling that I need to leave the forums (and emails) for a while as I think all the stimulating spiritual conversation is making me overloaded. Has anyone ever had to seriously pace themselves in regards to spiritual conversations? This seems like the only thing that could be pushing me over the edge right now. I am following the hydration advice, I am grounding as much as is possible, I have been eating healthily and regularly, I have gotten enough sleep, I have backed off of practices, etc etc etc...

If you don't hear from me for a while it is because I am having to pace myself here at the forum....am going to see if it helps. If it doesn't, I'll be back sooner then later. If I don't respond to your emails, this is why. I will respond as soon as I am balanced again.

With all Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  3:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have a good balancing Carson.

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  3:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

OK....So after DM this morning I felt pretty good. A very minor left temple headache....almost negligible. After arriving at work and responding to the dozen or so "spiritual" emails, a few of the threads here on AYP, and a few other posts made to me on a few other forums, I have probably the worst headache I have felt yet this week. I have never had a migraine but I'm pretty sure this is comparable. If I gently touch my third eye spot on my forehead it feels as if there is a bruise there....it is VERY tender....never had this before. I have a feeling that I need to leave the forums (and emails) for a while as I think all the stimulating spiritual conversation is making me overloaded. Has anyone ever had to seriously pace themselves in regards to spiritual conversations? This seems like the only thing that could be pushing me over the edge right now. I am following the hydration advice, I am grounding as much as is possible, I have been eating healthily and regularly, I have gotten enough sleep, I have backed off of practices, etc etc etc...

If you don't hear from me for a while it is because I am having to pace myself here at the forum....am going to see if it helps. If it doesn't, I'll be back sooner then later. If I don't respond to your emails, this is why. I will respond as soon as I am balanced again.

With all Love,
Carson

Hey Carson, that's why I mentioned spending time on the forum in my prior post, I have the same experience: everytime I read anything spiritual, discuss spirituality with anyone, participate in the forums, it gets my energies going and my 3rd eye and crown get active...

Soooo, I try to wrap the forum, readings, discussions, etc into my overall self-pacing program. Its amazing that just picking up a spiritual book or reading some posts here can affect the kundalini so profoundly, but that has definitely been my experience!!!

I think you're making the right move...take a couple of days off, enjoy the outdoors, see some friends (no spiritual discussions ), watch a mindless movie...whatever, and we'll see you back here in a few days...balanced and feeling good.

Love to you and you'll go into my Samyama tonight...hope that doesn't aggravate anything
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a posture I am finding helps.... http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=5939#5939

Love to all and thanks for the continued support.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000