Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Vortices of Light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  11:47:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends....

I know this is just scenery but I have started to have an experience I have not read about before and I would like to share it. Bear with me as I am having a very difficult time putting words to this.....

My inner vision has taken a huge leap forward over the past few days and I have started to see (mostly when my eyes are closed but occasionally I will also get a "glimpse" with my eyes open as well) what I would describe as "vortices of light" filling up the "space" around us. These "vortices" are basically little flashes of light that intersect with each other at all sorts of angles in both a macrocosmic and microcosmic way. My intuition tells me that this is the "intelligent infinity", the unlimited potential, that lies dormant except at the moment of movement (mental, physical, spiritual). I feel I am on the verge of being able to fully "let go" and drop all that I am not when I see this in my mind's eye....I can not only SEE the potential that lies in wait for me in the space between spaces, but I can also FEEL it. This experience reminds me that there is really and truly "nowhere to go"....Everything is right here. All potential, right here, right now......In the space between spaces. Visualized as light vortices intersecting each other at every angle in every space at every moment. ALL is this unlimited potential. This is The Creator, The Cloth and The Loom all rolled into one...weaving the fabric of life/reality.

Hope this isn't too out there.

Love,
Carson

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5822

P.S. This just came to mind as a description: "Lattices of LIght".....that is what this "looks" like to me.

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jun 21 2009 12:05:19 PM

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  2:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Although I am new to AYP and do not know too much personally about kundalini experiences, I have a lot of experience with quantum mechanics as an avid enthusiast and a theoretical physics major, and this is what I feel quantum mechanics tells me about the true nature of the universe and of reality. Sounds wonderful to actually experience it in truth!

The light vortices that intersect eachother in micro- and macro- cosmic ways, do they do this in a holographic type way?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  3:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Woohoo!!! Hello BellaMente, I am so happy that there is someone to discuss this with....

quote:
The light vortices that intersect eachother in micro- and macro- cosmic ways, do they do this in a holographic type way?

Upon further investigation I feel it is more accurate to call them "light lattices" instead of light vortices. And yes, totally holographic. Meaning some sections are seen as streaks of light, but other sections of the same "line" might be seen as just a slight distortion in whatever it is overlaying. Dark light/mirror light. Kinda hard to put words to. Anyways, these lattices connect in "4D" if that makes any sense and are constantly changing. Meaning the sections that I see as "light streaks" are constantly changing, although uniformly/geometrically/symmetrically. Kinda like an Alex Grey painting except less "formed". I guess that is the price you pay trying to put form to the formless....the form will always be at least slightly distorted due to the un-define-able nature of it.

Love,
Carson

Here is a painting that sort of shows what I am talking about except in a very limited way. This painting shows a 2D version of it. Picture the Lattices in 4D if you can and that is more like what I am talking about. Oh, and the light isn't as uniform as that...only sections of the light is visible, other sections are seen as "dark light/mirror light"(the light isn't uniformly seen like in the painting....at least to me anyways).
http://webpages.shepherd.edu/fmahoo...AlexGrey.jpg

Kinda similar to this painting too:
http://www.artbrokerage.com/art/ima..._Ecstasy.jpg

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jul 06 2009 3:28:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  4:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would say that this is more than just scenery, it is the truth of reality... I totally understand not being able to explain it in language (the 3D brain is unable to process such information from higher levels of consciousness, and this is why I believe a lot of information comes to us in scenery/symbols.)

I recommend a film (a documentary type of film that follows a type of story, hard to explain...) it is called 'What The Bleep Do We Know!?' (or What The Bleep Do We Know!? down the rabbit hole) it talks about quantum physics (not in a technical manner), that Infinite Potential and "nowhere to go-all is here" that you are witnessing, a little psychology, etc. etc. it is very interesting and it might help you understand a little more of what you are going through and I would love to see what you think of it in relation to your experiences... I know you can rent it at Blockbuster but I don't know where else.... If you rent it I'd love it if you let me know what you think!

If you like books, I recommend The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot (it is the book I read when I was 15 and it forever changed my perception of the universe and influenced me to learn quantum physics and to eventually major in physics) it is not technical at all, it explains quantum mechanics (David Bohm's interpretation) as modeling the universe as a hologram, then it explains Karl Pribam's holonomic brain theory as the brain functioning as a hologram, and then it relates the two theories into a holographic paradigm of reality thus explaining 'paranormal' and spiritual things with this new paradigm. It is fascinating and brings understanding to things from Multiple Personality Disorder to seeing Ghosts to hallucinogenics to telepathy, etc. etc. It gives essence to that Infinite Potential that weaves the fabric of reality and it even describes it with those words that you used! I recommend it to anybody interested in spirituality or science...

Anyways, I suggest you try to harness that Unlimited Potential/ Intelligent Infinity when you experience it and see what happens...

You said parts of the same line are kind of distortions of whatever it is overlaying - is it overlaying in 3D realm or 4D realm? Both?

In the 4D are they still lattice-like or do they converge into one?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  4:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BellaMente and thanks for continuing to converse on this!

quote:
Originally posted by BellaMente

I would say that this is more than just scenery, it is the truth of reality... I totally understand not being able to explain it in language (the 3D brain is unable to process such information from higher levels of consciousness, and this is why I believe a lot of information comes to us in scenery/symbols.)

Yes I agree totally about info coming in symbols....right now I am going through an intense dream phase where I am remembering (and am lucid) in my dreams and they are filled with archetypal symbology. I have given up on trying to interpret them though and am just trying to "absorb" them instead.

quote:

I recommend a film (a documentary type of film that follows a type of story, hard to explain...) it is called 'What The Bleep Do We Know!?' (or What The Bleep Do We Know!? down the rabbit hole) it talks about quantum physics (not in a technical manner), that Infinite Potential and "nowhere to go-all is here" that you are witnessing, a little psychology, etc. etc. it is very interesting and it might help you understand a little more of what you are going through and I would love to see what you think of it in relation to your experiences... I know you can rent it at Blockbuster but I don't know where else.... If you rent it I'd love it if you let me know what you think!

I watched the first half of it maybe 4 or 5 years ago and hated it. Perhaps it is the right time to revisit, who knows? Now is a good time for me though since my wife is on vacation for two weeks without me and I have less I have to do in the evenings....I will try to pick it up this week and let you know what I think.

quote:

If you like books, I recommend The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot (it is the book I read when I was 15 and it forever changed my perception of the universe and influenced me to learn quantum physics and to eventually major in physics) it is not technical at all, it explains quantum mechanics (David Bohm's interpretation) as modeling the universe as a hologram, then it explains Karl Pribam's holonomic brain theory as the brain functioning as a hologram, and then it relates the two theories into a holographic paradigm of reality thus explaining 'paranormal' and spiritual things with this new paradigm. It is fascinating and brings understanding to things from Multiple Personality Disorder to seeing Ghosts to hallucinogenics to telepathy, etc. etc. It gives essence to that Infinite Potential that weaves the fabric of reality and it even describes it with those words that you used! I recommend it to anybody interested in spirituality or science...

I have this book on my bookshelf from years and years ago...I read sections of it, but I don't think I read the entire book. I'm bad like that. I always have 5-10 books on the go at one time, and sometimes I forget where I am in a book and will just start at a section that looks familiar or interests me at the time. Not the best way to read I know. I am just finishing NonViolent Communication right now and will be able to add another book into what I am reading soon without feeling guilty for neglecting the others I have on the go, so I will try to make it this one. Thanks for reminding me of it.

quote:

Anyways, I suggest you try to harness that Unlimited Potential/ Intelligent Infinity when you experience it and see what happens...

Harness it eh? Personally I don't think it is possible, or I think that it is always happening anyways. Like trying to grab hold of a wave in the ocean....futile. I think that it is what it is, and the best way to use it is to be aware of it. I don't know for sure though, this is all still pretty fresh for me.

quote:

You said parts of the same line are kind of distortions of whatever it is overlaying - is it overlaying in 3D realm or 4D realm? Both?

Both. And more I suspect as well I just can't see that (yet?).

quote:

In the 4D are they still lattice-like or do they converge into one?

This is really hard to explain.....it is both....All in one.
So hard to describe. There seem to be intersecting points, but where those are is constantly changing, yet that changing seems stable if that makes any sense.....like that changing is the only constant in the whole equation. So if you took a "slice" of time and froze it, I think you would see that every single atom/molecule is an intersecting point for every line....so in one way all is the intersecting....but then at the same time, nothing is intersecting and there is this lattice network of light (the intersecting would be viewed as light being everywhere, you couldn't see anything but light intersections) stretching on and on into infinity in every direction. Even imploding into itself as it expands outwards (there is no movement though). This is very hard for me to describe well. I hope this makes at least a little bit of sense to you.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  01:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The "Lattices of Light" have changed a little in my "inner vision"....(not seeing much in my "outer vision" anymore)...The color has changed from bright white to translucent rainbows....

Love,
Carson

P.S. Acupuncture today was AWESOME!

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jul 09 2009 01:07:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  9:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

The "Lattices of Light" have changed a little in my "inner vision"....(not seeing much in my "outer vision" anymore)...The color has changed from bright white to translucent rainbows....

Love,
Carson

P.S. Acupuncture today was AWESOME!

Coolness all around!

Fun experiences, to be sure ... but as kind of an alternate viewpoint to what's been discussed so far:

I would say that these experiences are indeed equivalent to scenery (<- an AYP "technical term", helping us not too get caught up in the continuous arising-subsiding of consciousness ... no matter what the appearance may seem to be ... and no matter what the appearance we think of as our "self" may evaluate the value of the appearance/experiencing to be) -- just in the waking state, instead of in meditative states.

These kinds of lattices are part of the overall psychic framework ... that's all.

Much of the scenery ... and perceiving things we haven't perceived before ... stems from simply "unveiling" areas of consciousness we were blind to, before.

Both the relative magnitude and the arising of such things tends to kind of balance out, as purification/realization continues.

The variety of sights, shapes, sounds, sensations, etc. which we experience every moment in the waking state, or the dreaming state (<- the individual waking state, as the waking state is the collective dream state) ... is actually every bit as amazing, or more so .... than perceiving the lattice-work of some of the psychic infrastructure ..... it's just that the waking-state thought-dreams we call the mind, remembers more instances of this type of thing .... and so, evaluates it as being "normal" ... as opposed to seeing/perceiving light-lattices, which now feels somewhat cool and special.

Cool and special is a lot more fun when it's simply enjoyed and not attached to.

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman

PS- Carson -- I know you already likely get much of what I've written, especially per scenery & non-attachment (per your first post in the thread) .... however, as most of you know: when I write, I do my best to remember that a lot of different people, who all have different levels of AYP background and practice experience, may be reading .... and so, hence, some of the iteration/re-iteration of some of the items mentioned.

Edited by - Kirtanman on Jul 09 2009 10:33:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  12:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey K-Man.....

quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman

Fun experiences, to be sure ... but as kind of an alternate viewpoint to what's been discussed so far:
I would say that these experiences are indeed equivalent to scenery (<- an AYP "technical term", helping us not too get caught up in the continuous arising-subsiding of consciousness ... no matter what the appearance may seem to be ... and no matter what the appearance we think of as our "self" may evaluate the value of the appearance/experiencing to be) -- just in the waking state, instead of in meditative states.

Yes of course. I know this is scenery. It's just scenery that intrigues me is all. It reminded me of an ayahuasca trip I had in the Peruvian jungle a long time ago....except that it didn't "wear off". I only posted this because it was an explanation for that poem I wrote about it. I am not attached to seeing the Lattices....I am fine if I never experience it again....just enjoy talking about stuff like this on occasion...hopefully that is ok.

quote:

These kinds of lattices are part of the overall psychic framework ... that's all.

What do you mean "psychic framework"? I would have considered this a visual manifestation of The Infinite Potential.....

quote:

Much of the scenery ... and perceiving things we haven't perceived before ... stems from simply "unveiling" areas of consciousness we were blind to, before.

I totally agree. I had had a "glimpse" of this before in that ayahausca trip, but this was different. Clarity was involved this time which wasn't the last time.

quote:

Both the relative magnitude and the arising of such things tends to kind of balance out, as purification/realization continues.

Yes....as siddhis develop, or as you start to regularly experience things that don't align with the framework of this so-called "reality", I can see it becoming easier and easier to just let this stuff be what it is.....another experience to enjoy and let go of.

quote:

The variety of sights, shapes, sounds, sensations, etc. which we experience every moment in the waking state, or the dreaming state (<- the individual waking state, as the waking state is the collective dream state) ... is actually every bit as amazing, or more so .... than perceiving the lattice-work of some of the psychic infrastructure .....

Isn't this "Lattice-work" one of these vairety of sights, sounds, shapes, sensations?

quote:

it's just that the waking-state thought-dreams we call the mind, remembers more instances of this type of thing .... and so, evaluates it as being "normal" ... as opposed to seeing/perceiving light-lattices, which now feels somewhat cool and special.

Well, lately my waking state and my sleeping/dreaming state have not been very different. I am basically conscious the whole time (usually now....not always). I'm not really seeing much of a difference between seeing the Lattices while awake or asleep. They are the same regardless. And I don't know if I feel that seeing the lattices is "cool and/or special" it is what it is....interesting. That's all.

quote:

Cool and special is a lot more fun when it's simply enjoyed and not attached to.

Totally agreed and point taken

quote:

PS- Carson -- I know you already likely get much of what I've written, especially per scenery & non-attachment (per your first post in the thread) .... however, as most of you know: when I write, I do my best to remember that a lot of different people, who all have different levels of AYP background and practice experience, may be reading .... and so, hence, some of the iteration/re-iteration of some of the items mentioned.

Thank you for being so thorough and for caring enough to help me (and others). You are an inspiration to All I am sure.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Carson,

Interesting, and a bit of almost-synchronicity here. The other day I was watching a BBC program with my daughter, called 'How Art Made the World.' Episode 2 is about prehistoric cave art and how it is not only almost identical world-wide, but also how it shares common themes with art created almost within living memory by Bushmen in the Drakkensburg Mountains of South Africa. One of the key themes all the art has in common are patterns of dots, and lattice-like forms, often superimposed over the familiar animals. The conclusion of the show was that these forms are universal phenomena seen as shamans enter into trance-states. They duplicated this state in a laboratory using a pattern of flashing lights projected onto the presenter's closed eyelids.

If you follow the show's premise, these patterns are something very, very deep in our wiring - the gateway, if you like, to the realms of revelation.

Btw, this is meant to compliment, not contradict, BellaMente's ideas...

Namaste, my flowers!

gri
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  1:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello grishastha....

Yes, I have a fair amount of knowledge in regards to cave paintings.... I did a fairly extensive study of shamanism including cave paintings.....if you are interested I think the best book out there on this subject is "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock: http://www.grahamhancock.com/supernatural/ ..... Blew me away on my first read.
Anyways, I agree with what you are saying here and I would be interested in seeing the BBC program...I will try to search it out. Thanks for the info!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000