Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Was this Kundalini?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

quietone

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  10:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit quietone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Back when I was around 12 years old (29 now) I heard a buzzing bee sound going all around my body . I was swatting the air looking around for a bee but there was no bee to be found. I got stung a painful bump/blister appeared for a few minutes and then disappeared - my first energy movement sensation that I can recall.

2-3 years later I wake up to a bunch of muscle twitches all over my body which freaked me out I thought I had parasites crawling under my skin.
The main event :
I don't know if this happened a little before or a little after the muscle twitches:
One night I was dreaming walking up some stairs the atmosphere quickly became dark like a horror movie. The stairs changed rotated inward and I fell sliding downward and on my way down I saw a picture of Jesus (I've never been religious). I keep falling and falling in horror until I hit the bottom - boom dream death.
I suddenly wake clutch in the grip of fear and I notice that I couldn't move. I was paralyzed in electric blue light, hearing loud bee buzzing in my ear and my body vibrating wildly.
Somehow I look to the side and on my wall I see words and pictures moving like pages turning quickly.

After this event:
I started getting momentary heat-stings-bumps-itches on my arms and legs.
Almost every night I would wake paralyzed with my body vibrating with the bee buzzing sound and seeing with my spiritual eye.
Had a few out of body experiences.
Woke up in trance a couple of times.
I Once woke up to the sound of om and white light in my head.
Seeing the insides of my body lit up with light.
--------------------------------------------------
All of that settled down around 3 years ago at about the same time I got serious about spirituality.

Was this Kundalini or just a chakra opening?.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  6:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Quietone,

Welcome to the forum.

these are very typical of the symptoms of kundalini. The vibrations, the buzzing sound (caused by the movement of prana in the nadis), the heat and itches are all very classic. Kundalini has the effect of opening chakras- eventually opening all of them, so the symptoms of individual chakra openings often get caught up with a kundalini awakening.

How are things now? Has it settled down a bit?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

quietone

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  7:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit quietone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Quietone,

Welcome to the forum.

these are very typical of the symptoms of kundalini. The vibrations, the buzzing sound (caused by the movement of prana in the nadis), the heat and itches are all very classic. Kundalini has the effect of opening chakras- eventually opening all of them, so the symptoms of individual chakra openings often get caught up with a kundalini awakening.

How are things now? Has it settled down a bit?

Christi

Hi Christi.
Things have settled down quite a bit but think fear played a small part in loosing the "scenery". One night I woke up paralyzed seeing what looked like long black hair flowing above me. That event scared me so much that I could not sleep for a few hours. After that I stopped having frequent paralysis and waking in alternative states.

I practice SBP for 5 min and DM for 15 min I can can feel sporadic hot and cold energy movements in my body.
I experience sporadic pulses in my lower back every day.
I still have muscle twitches but not as much as before.
I still get some bouts of nagging itching but not as much anymore.
I get stings every once in a awhile.
I barely get any powerful vibrations anymore, the last time I had very noticeable vibrations it felt as though a power drill or saw was drilling/cutting into the right side of my head <-- this happened months ago.

Other than that it doesn't really seem like much is happening.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  8:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Quietone,

Thanks for clarifying. That sounds like a fair bit to be getting on with!

You should find that as things progress, everything settles down a bit more and the ride becomes smoother. I have experienced many of the things you describe... paralysis on waking up, shaking, the drill going into the side of the head etc. I found that over time two things happened... one, that symptoms became less intense, and secondly, that when they were/are as intense, there is less or no fear attached to them. Vibrations are just vibrations, visions are just visions etc. however powerful or life threatening they may seem at the time.

Your routine sounds good. Spinal breathing pranayama should help to balance things out a bit, and to bring the kundalini into the central nadi if it is not there already. Then the real fireworks will start (the ones that are enjoyable, rather than frightening).

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

quietone

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2009 :  11:55:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit quietone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi.......

I now understand how a person with fully active Kundalini could go insane, have ego enhancements and mysterious pains + illnesses.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  6:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Quietone,

Yes, people can experience all these things as a result of overactive kundalini... insanity, ego agrandisement and severe illness (often unexplained by medical science). Fortunately, because of the way the practises are structured here in AYP, these things are pretty rare, although there have been quite a few people coming here after practising other spiritual systems suffering with quite severe illness as a result of kundalini gone haywire. Many of them have found relief after following the guidelines here, and have been able to continue their spiritual path.

All the best.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000