Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 coming into love
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rebeq11

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2009 :  7:18:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit rebeq11's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just got back from the Omega Institute. I studied the Form with Bernie Prior. I learned of this self realized man from this site. Thank you whoever pointed me in that direction. I highly recommend it.

I have come into self realization through this process, and my base has been from AYP. I am not sure how to handle my new life and my old life: the integration. I feel now that I am love, and all I can do is be my expression of love. It is coursing through me. I just want to make love: physical love with my husband, love to all with my words and my eyes.

Does all this last? What do I do but relax into it and let it all flow?

Thank you and I wish all the being of purity.

beck

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  09:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, Beck, thank you so much for sharing this! I have been attending Bernie's satsangs and workshops since three years, and have been practicing the Form regularly. It is truly a powerful experience to dive into the unknown guided by Bernie! I sense the love and beauty in your post!

A little word from my experience, though... I have found that it's very, very good to keep up the AYP practices even though you are in a Oneness love space at the moment. If you are lucky, you will stay there. If you are like me, you might slowly descend into mind again, wobbling a bit in and out of Reality... I'm not saying you will go the way I do - you might have got it all through to the core. I'm just sharing my experience, that meeting Bernie is a great booster! A great, great booster! It may involve having all the old patterns stirred by this stillness and love, and having to take care of everything that bubbles up afterwards! IF that would happen to you, it's GREAT to have the twice daily meditation and the spinal breathing as a constant habit of practice, because it truly balances the system, and you will need that - always! Never stop meditating is my suggestion to you!

It's wonderful to read your words! It's truly just to relax and let it all flow!

Love, emc

Edited by - emc on Jul 05 2009 09:32:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

rebeq11

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  5:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit rebeq11's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Emc! I'm glad you found me and read that post! I really appreciate your advice and honor your experience. I welcome anything you might throw my way. Did you feel the same way after leaving the retreat? I definitely recognize that Bernie's "energy" and the other participants from the group were keeping me lifted so to speak. I am home now, and integrating, and it is harder to connect and "pull people out" of their being (including the people I am closest too). My husband is scared to look at me that way... with complete surrender. When people come outside of themselves to meet you it is easy to stay clicked into the moment. Right? I feel a bit tired as well. My only coping mechanism is to stay focused: to let any pattern be a feeling sensation within the body, ride it, open myself and keep seeking purity. Coming home to stillness in action. I recognize the learning process never stops and that there are many levels to conscious awareness. Plus, I need to keep meditating.

Do you study with many enlightened teachers? This was my first meeting. Once again, thank you emc, you showed me the way to this teacher!

beck
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  07:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi beck,

quote:
Did you feel the same way after leaving the retreat?

I have written a lot about my experiences with Bernie on this forum, he has been a very important guide on my journey. Yes, I shifted pretty quick when I first met him in 2006. The first workshop with him and the first time I tried The Form, I spiralled into a tube of blackness and fell into the void. First deep experience of Reality. The year after I went to an eight day retreat, and shifted into somewhere where you are I guess - just being real, going with the flow, everything was love and that's all there is, seeing myself everywhere, ego seen as total fake, having the buddha laughs etc etc. I stayed as that openness for approximately 2 months, and then I started to believe my thoughts again, and contraction and closure and going into density happened more and more. Luckily I had Yogani and this forum to guide me on what happened during that time. It was quite bewildering sometimes. Since then I'm wobbling... dancing the tango in and out of time.

I continued to go to his satsangs and workshops when he visited Sweden (one week per year), and everytime I'd go deeper and deeper into the mystery, but slowly descending into mind again after a while. I went to Fiji for three weeks with Bernie last October, and I have never experienced anything like it. Fabulous! An absolute profound opening of sacred space was created on that island!

What is keeping me balanced on a more regular basis, though, is AYP meditation. It's like Bernie shows the way - he opens up the high way - then you have to learn how to ride your vehicle along the road yourself! Then the inner guru will be the only guide and in meditation we get a good chat with him/her on a daily basis! Yes, it is a challenge to meet the low frequent world afterwards - it's much easier to stay high frequent in the presence of other fellow travellers. The real trick is to practice awareness in daily life, and Stay Home even though the world thinks you shouldn't...

The tiredness comes from the mind working hard trying to keep it's job up! It's a great shift in the mind structures when things like this happens, and it's all good. Needs lots of grounding, though, so drink water, go for long walks etc and enjoy Being while grounding!

quote:
Do you study with many enlightened teachers?

I go to satsangs sometimes if an interesting teacher shows up in this corner of the world, but so far, I have never met anyone like Bernie. With great humour, great spirit and great love speaks from that very ordinary man. I am so glad to hear that someone else on this forum has met him and had a similar experience in his presence! Thank you for sharing!

PS. Going to satsangs with different teachers has also taught me how many there are out there who go sit on a satsang chair without being fully realized. A lot of people become teachers after a few deep awakenings, thinking they are ready for it, but after having been on this forum for so long and seen this type of "newly realized talking", and having been in openness the way I have, and having talked/sometimes still talking the same way myself , I have come to be able to detect speach from the mind quite quickly. It's sometimes ridiculous to see how their minds are having a show up there... Lately, what has happened, is that my body moves to a position in the back of the room so that the audience won't see it, and it starts 'beaming' the "teacher" through me holding the blessing posture and having a burning third eye... LOL!

Edited by - emc on Jul 06 2009 08:20:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

rebeq11

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  1:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit rebeq11's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Emc,

Great comments. Who knows how this "knowledge" will effect me in the long run. I am so thankful to hear your experience. Two months, huh. Wow. I definately understand coming in and going out of being. My first experience was only for a moments, then over time it became minutes, then I had a few days worth (I had a great lasting experience when I was in Mexico in March). However, I would lose it... my mind was then controlling me again. I was unable to integrate my old and new. I feel a lot more prepared this time! Let's pray so

The Best to you... With all your comments on AYP, you already are a teacher! God Bless your expression.

Beck
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000