Did I ever love?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  08:21:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:Originally posted by gumpi

The closest to love i can feel is compassion.

that brought heart ache here, and it makes me sad to know that you feel that way.

brother Gumpi, you don't need compassion nor love from anyone on the outside for you are pure love in your own true nature and i know that this advaitan talk seems like balony for most people and it does seem like this to me as well every now and then but the fact of the thing is that there is smthg in there in this body and i for person have experienced it and i am becoming it more and more by the passing of the days and it's beauty and love and kindness are beyond description.

all i can say is fuel up that bhakti of yours for god\truth or whatever you may call it and let it's fire take over you and burn deep inside and inquire and practice let it tear out the veil and you will see...

if i may give this sincere piece of advice to be honest with you after interacting with your kind person more than once in these forums(and i know that we have our differences), in my humble opinion i think you should let go and experience and let the divine take you and make you see by it's own eyes for you are not the body nor the mind nor the doer and in case you have done some deep meditation you would know that from direct experience.

but it should be mentioned here that when that realization comes, you become more divine by nature and act from that divine outflow then the divine (the true nature) becomes the doer and the whole deal.

this is true self realization, all of this is "i am".

and the reason why i am saying this is that i think that spirituality is unlearning all that we have learned and sticking to it.

spirituality is about becoming a child again and experiencing everything as new again in a better way in a more true way then you will see the divine which is you in every speck.

to summer it all up from a quote in one of the lessons: "Let go and let God."

Oh and by the way i am very much of a kid person, they love me and i love them and they kindle my heart and when i get married i would like to bring one hell of a gang to the world and if God provides the ability to i might adopt a kid or two when the time is right.

may the divinity in you shines forth, and much love to you my brother.

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  08:32:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sweet Christy hello, thk you for this lovely topic which is singing love through the contributions of the beautiful souls who took part in it.

thk you all.

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  07:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
spirituality is about becoming a child again and experiencing everything as new again in a better way

Thank you Ananda

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  08:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is a powerful post annada, as are all your contributions.

I can see clearly that your practices are evidently working for you.

This i found particularly helpful and a helpful rreminder of yoga's POWER.

quote:

brother Gumpi, you don't need compassion nor love from anyone on the outside for you are pure love in your own true nature and i know that this advaitan talk seems like balony for most people and it does seem like this to me as well every now and then but the fact of the thing is that there is smthg in there in this body and i for person have experienced it and i am becoming it more and more by the passing of the days and it's beauty and love and kindness are beyond description.

all i can say is fuel up that bhakti of yours for god\truth or whatever you may call it and let it's fire take over you and burn deep inside and inquire and practice let it tear out the veil and you will see...

I had experienced this inner love you speak of,which translates to outer union with everything, before when i began this yoga journey and was a helpful reminder.As we voyage along we get confirmation by others of the truth and reality of our experiences.

Thanks for shining your torch on me.The child does comes out to play when h one is absorbed in this inner alchemy.It is very REAL & We don't have to pretend anymore.Yeah -it si going on deep inside of us.The only thing left is to give it all away.

It is like you say- beyond description.When we have it and experience, we want others to have it.Which is why our heart aches ,and is not hardened by the world, as many people's are or become evnnntually affter all of life's trials,(& traumas perhaps) and 'tests'.

We can start life anew afresh, unhindered by our past baggage that always loves to bog us down.Each day can be a new day- our travel is no longer wearisome,indeed far from it joyful.thx. one of llife's perplexities -how one can slide from state to another.if we do our practices like DM and fulfilll our dharma through acting from a place of integrity and natural love,inner silence, then we can move there and eventually rest our weary heads and hearts.

A.

Edited by - Akasha on Jul 10 2009 08:23:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  09:02:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

sweet Christy hello, thk you for this lovely topic which is singing love through the contributions of the beautiful souls who took part in it.

thk you all.

love,

Ananda

_/\_

About becoming a child again, the more it goes, the more I really feel I'm becoming the child I was..

drawing drawing drawing and making people laugh with these drawings..
It was the only thing I loved to do since I was a child, it grew up with me, I used to draw like a mad everyday on every single blank sheet of paper (even in restaurants, on the table sheet, when I was bored!)
That child was covered, year after year, with all the sticky dead layers of education, school, university, etc.
Now, the strip-tease is going on and it's revealing slowly slowly the original skin.

Thank you all..

Christiane, 12 years old today
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  10:59:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow beautiful conversation, Thank you all for the beautiful posts
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  4:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciated the love shown to me. I didn't want to derail this thread at all. When i said compassion is love to me, i meant that giving is love and it receives teh same charge as it gives. Compassion to me is like the growth of living matter through a life principle of energy. It is love.

I have no hang ups. I don't know all variations of love because that is impossible. I cannot know how anyone else loves the things they do.

Christiane, i was considered the best drawer in my school, even by the older persons. But i never used to draw on napkins at restaurants! lol You are 12 today, with a big old badge that says 12 on your t-shirt.

I can't love everyone so long as i am not them.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000