Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 spontaneous kundalini, pranayama , permanence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sudipt

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  03:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
If yoga can establish a degree of permanence in the flow of prana through the body, will it not delay/reverse the onset of a disease?
I was also curious what happens to cases of involuntary kundalini awakening- does development continue to happen without time if no practices are carried out? Would anyone be aware of this?

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  11:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sudipt,

Yes, if you can establish a permanent and generous, yet controlled flow, my understanding is, it will delay/reverse onset of disease. Involuntary awakening can happen thru' Shaktipath, but without continual "sadhana", the K flow will not take place continually. Once K is activated, "sadhana" has to be life-long, if you wish to make meaningful spiritual progress.

Krish

Edited by - krcqimpro1 on Jun 29 2009 11:13:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  11:45:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Most definitely Kundalini leads to better health and curing of diseases but one cannot know what it will work on.For myself I haven't had a cold or illness for at least 4 yrs and have very few aches and pains.M experiences of shakti are that it exagerates past injuries for a time and then disappears leaving a better state of the offending injury zone.Because healing relies heavily on correct energy flow then regular sadhana (which increases energy flow due to purification)will strengthen the immune system and give greater health and feelings of wellbeing and fitness.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

sudipt

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  04:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Krish and Dave.
So does one need to meditate all day or is there an easier way to establish a permanent flow of prana through the body?
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  08:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
There is no need to meditate ALL day but daily sadhana will increase the flow as one purifies further.Regular exercise will also balance enegy flow as will walking etc.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  08:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums Sudipt.

I will agree with Dave, meditating all day is not required. It is important to have a balanced life, where in you stay active during the day, and have a daily sadhana/practice in place. Esp. if you do have an active kundalini, it is very important to be in a structured practice which includes meditation in order to be able to effectively handle the openings that come with an active kundalini.

Do you have any spiritual practice in place? If not, and if you'd like to, read the Main Lessons. Yogani has put together a set of very effective and balanced practices.

Wish you the best in your chosen path.
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  08:49:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would suggest you start with AYP practices. Get hold of Yogani's fat book containing 235 lessons. It costs little. When you start enjoying meditation, you just can't wait for your stipulated time to arrive every day (twice). Once K starts flowing, I am told the whole thing becomes more enjoyable.

Krish

Edited by - krcqimpro1 on Jun 30 2009 08:52:03 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000