New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  2:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

A week ago i increased my dm time from 6 mtes to 7 mtes. And i do 2 mtes of sb before dm.
I was one month with 6 mtes and i had smoothly progress.
But now,with 7 mtes,and after a week i feel a little disconfort during the day (some fear),im having lot of dreams at night and some inner experiences,specially when laying on the bed...I feel like im at touching the begining of overload,but im not having overload.Its like i can manage by now it,but is uncomfortable.
I think i could reduce to 6 mtes again my dm.But i have a question.

I experienced this disconfort some months ago while doing only 5 mtes of dm,without pranayama.I asked in this forums and katrine said me it could be unbalance.She told me i could try adding 2 mtes of sb.
I did it and the disconfort dissapeared,and in a month i was able to do 6 mtes of dm.
The question is that i dont know if my actual disconfort is due to be near of overload or its due to unbalance again.
Maybe if i add (in a week,not now) more pranayama again,like in the past,the disconfort can dissapear???

I dont know if this is little overload symptoms or unbalances again.
Mayeb i have to increase my sb time due to my increased time of dm?

Edited by - miguel on Jun 21 2009 2:44:30 PM

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  2:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel....

From my experience if there is uncomfort it is time to re-evaluate....meaning yeah, self-pacing might be appropriate right now.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  2:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks carson.

But from my experience,when i increase the time of my practices (1 mte per month),i experience always a little disconfort the first two weeks due to adaptation time,and the after it dissapearand gets on balance.
This time is harder to manage,but its under control for the moment.Maybe i can wait one more week for seeing if it get worst or on balance ?

hummmmmm.....

Thanks

Edited by - miguel on Jun 21 2009 3:06:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  3:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When i experience overloads,in first place i feel high for a day more or less,and the i experience a big down.But now this is not happening,im in smooth progress for the moment,but with disconfort...
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  4:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel, like I said on your other thread. Spontainious Khumbaka -even a small one - can be very powerfull, with protracted affects. Of course you would already have to be in a certain place, so to speak, for that to happen. Thats good! In my opinion you could substitute contemplative nature walks and heavier food for your regular practices for a week and you may well be helping yourself progress by just naturally letting things unfold a little while paying attention. This is real practice too. Perhaps I am over cautious for you. Others may know better. All the Best, dfb
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  4:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi dvf,

Yes,after having a good dinner i found that the disconfort dissapeared.Grounding activities are wonderful also.But dont u think cutting all my practice is excessive?,maybe its beter to return to 6 mtes of dm?.I had no problems with that routine...
and if i cut my routine for a week...should i return after that week with 7 mtes of dm or 6 mtes like before?

sometimes self pacing is a really difficult practice (must be my ego)

Thanks.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 21 2009 5:33:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  5:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel, maybe 6 mtes dm is a good compromise. Try it for a few days and see what happens, and develop from there. All The Best, dfb
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  5:53:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel,

As you, I'm also experiencing a bit of discomfort these days (I'm also sensitive), what I did is decrease my sitting from two times to one, and I also took a break of 3 days of not practicing (I didn't feel discomfort before but then felt more and more overloaded so three days felt a right amount). This worked for me. Now I'm experiencing just a little discomfort sometimes, but it's OK, I feel quite good actually (more than I used to in a long time before AYP).

I dunno, maybe a short break for a day or two would be good if the discomfort is big.
If cutting back to 6 minutes doesn't do it though..

Love and Progress
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  02:43:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yonatan and dvf. Yonatan,only a litle advice:its better if you divide the time of your practice in two sessions per day.You will get more progress.if you do 8 mtes once a day,do 4 mtes twice a day,for example...

And now my situation again:

quote:
If cutting back to 6 minutes doesn't do it though..

I think cutting back to 6 mtes will do it. For example,this morning i feel quite good.But if now i do my practices with 7 mtes of dm,i will have disconfort all the morning,at the evenings the disconfort is bigger (after my evening practices).But not to the point of overload.
I havent done grounding (walking or sports) since 10 days,and maybe returning to it can help.
Or maybe 7 mtes in the mornings and 6 mtes at evenings.
Ill do more grounding actiities this week and see if i become accostumed to 7 mtes.If it get worst ill cut back to 6 mtes.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 03:48:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  04:22:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel

quote:
I havent done grounding (walking or sports) since 10 days,and maybe returning to it can help

Grounding is very, very important Miguel. The more sensitive, the more crucial it is.

Grounding is part of the practice. So to not walk or exercise for 10 days is something that I cannot allow myself at this stage....it will mean trouble here I think you will find that if you include exercise now.... your discomfort will decrease.

Self-pacing always includes all the ways we keep ourselves "earthed". Exercising, walking in nature, cleaning the house, cleaning someone else's house, weeding the garden, caring for people in need....all these will see to it that the openings we go through seep into our everyday life an become naturally integrated. This way we can expand in consciousness yet live a balanced life in this body...on this earth.

As for increasing the SBP......when you find you are stable again, you can see if 3 minutes will give you the support you need in order not to feel the 2 weeks of discomfort every time you increase the meditation time. Do not increase both SBP and DM at the same time. Be well established and balanced before adding on anything at all. But grounding.....it is almost impossible to get too much of that

All the best
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  04:45:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks katrine,im sure that with some exercice again disconfort will decrease.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 04:54:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  06:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel

Thanks for the advice. When I meditate I find that it's like my inner guru is "telling me" when to stop.. Stopping before will not feel right.. (stuck, or "stopping it in the middle") When I begin saying the mantra, I like get into a "shvoong", and I go into stillness, and It doesn't feel right to stop it in the middle you know? So I usually meditate for 15 minutes once a day these days.. It feels right..

Thanks for the concern and Love

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  07:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It happens to me also yonatan.When im entering in that wonderfull inner space i always have to stop cz the time is over.Maybe i could do 14 mtes once a day and i could enter in that inner space,but in ayp lessons and dm books the advice is that two dm twice a day is much better than once a day, despite of the fact that doing it you cant enter in to stillness (due to little dm time like happens here).
But of course,its only an advice...maybe you didnt know this...or maybe yes.. but if you feel you are doing ok...you are doing ok.

Talking about my situation,ill start doing long walks and sport averyday and ill continue with 7 mtes.If it get worst ill return to 6 mtes next week.

Thank you all.

all the best.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 08:02:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  10:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sport is good!

Good Luck
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  10:41:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Hi,

A week ago i increased my dm time from 6 mtes to 7 mtes. And i do 2 mtes of sb before dm.
I was one month with 6 mtes and i had smoothly progress.
But now,with 7 mtes,and after a week i feel a little disconfort during the day (some fear),im having lot of dreams at night and some inner experiences,specially when laying on the bed...I feel like im at touching the begining of overload,but im not having overload.Its like i can manage by now it,but is uncomfortable.
I think i could reduce to 6 mtes again my dm.But i have a question.

I experienced this disconfort some months ago while doing only 5 mtes of dm,without pranayama.I asked in this forums and katrine said me it could be unbalance.She told me i could try adding 2 mtes of sb.
I did it and the disconfort dissapeared,and in a month i was able to do 6 mtes of dm.
The question is that i dont know if my actual disconfort is due to be near of overload or its due to unbalance again.
Maybe if i add (in a week,not now) more pranayama again,like in the past,the disconfort can dissapear???

I dont know if this is little overload symptoms or unbalances again.
Mayeb i have to increase my sb time due to my increased time of dm?

I've also been trying to iron out these same self-pacing and 'stable platform' balancing issues.

I've been developing my SbP while scaling back on the DM,to the xtent that relative to self-pacing , i have now and again just forefeited the DM. The SbP can help iron out energy imbalances, in mycase on one side of the body.So i'm getting more of a free flow of prana down my left-handside & gently waking up the third eye( which i read includes the brain stem,medulla oblongata, aka 'Mouth of God' continuin forward from the centre to the frontal region and beyond)

I, like you ,have got discomfort with the DM so this appears to be helping- getting a better handle on sbP. At the expense of losing a little inner silence, i will feel more comfortble.

I will slowly re-introduce or increase DM once the nervous system assimilates the SbP. i read that SbP is not necessarily(or ideally) a long-erm practice. i also understand that kriya yoga possibly just concentrates mostly on this practice.

I've not got to enhancements to SbP- though i was a little curious if lightly flexing the perineum, not just the anal sphincter/anus was also an optional enhancement( perhaps touched on in later lessons,or related to in yogani's 'asana' book)- is this mulabandha- anus, perineum or anus & perineum? or what is the 'ayp' mulabandha. not that i practice asana these days but i remember watching a video on ashtanga 'vinyasa' yoga by david swenson and he tallked about this. how the ability to flex independently is acquired.( one is used in urination,defecation respectively)

anyway, coming back to your post----- you might want to consider increasing SbP.it might iron out any imbalances that could be mitigating the discomfort. this is the approach and rationale i'm pursuing right now in my quest,albeit endlessly shifting, to reach a 'stable platform' .

I remember reading you did some kriya yoga before arriving here. you might want to do what i'm doing-either develop you SbP or spend more time(mins) in practice on this one.

i think i can actually feel the prana flowing in to the left hand side of my face,perhaps the left nostril(ida) even flow more freely( and have felt it in the manipuraka area/solar plexus , when lying in savasana once) with both practices, always from the start of my time here, as well as the psycho-physical openings.(though less now with the DM, but interesting during the 'rest' phases between )

I'm going to keep on purifying the spinal nerve and re-balancing the inner energies through developing my SbP.
You might want consider the same- increasing your SbP whil scaling back on your DM. then relative to self-pacing and your discomfort has eased off and inner energies re-balanced, re-introduce the DM at the level it was previously.

always making adjustments to practice to see if that might help matters when shifts, or seeimng blocks might occur, without trying to do too much at once(adding too many new practices) would seem to be a part and parcel of self-pacing.

i believe yogani describes it as part of 'navigating the path of inner purification and opening'. you are right - it is a practice, and art intself. i'll probably ramp up my DM again when my energies and the rough edges( achevied through grounding, and activity in lifestyle) smooth out.

Over-load to me- I interpret that -as excessive energies(like for e.g if you went to town,I.E over-done, with SbP) and that energy imbalance could mitigate discomfort(could suggest spending more time in SbP).

So my own practice looks probably something like this:-

10-12mins-SbP
10mins- Rest- sometimes opening, opening!
0-12mins- DM (the Variable- which i'll use my own discretion on the day/session to decide, if i do include- i suspect that as my SbP becomes more accultured, less discomfort may prevail after doing DM.
Rest---(remain in the 'Bliss state' for another 5-10mins)

All in all i am pretty happy with my progress.So it is all GOod. More grounding.

LOVE
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  12:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You do 12 minutes SbP, Akasha? You must have a diaphragm like a blacksmith's bellows... I envy you! I've been a horn player through much of my life but I don't think I could push it that far. At the moment I'm trying to comfortably push SbP up to 4 minutes.

Why did you decide to go totally SbP as opposed to SB? The reason I ask is that I find the SbP only 'works' - ie I can actually feel the conductivity - after SB, although on a purely animal level I enjoy bastrika whereas SB is really more of a chore. And do you do any targeted bastrika?

For comparison's sake, my practice at the moment:

10 mins SB, 2/3 mins SbP, 3x YMK, 20 mins DM, 5 mins Samyama, 10 mins rest. I was doing cosmic samyama too but that was going too far.

Cheers,

g

Edited by - grihastha on Jun 22 2009 12:17:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  12:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Miguel,

I've noticed that AYP practice can be quite all-absorbing (ie I'm on the forum right now when I could be Working! Weeding my garden! Playing music! Even meditating!). I don't have any advice except try not to obsess too much (which is my big problem), and try to spread your consciousness calmly and gently OUT into the world. If you have a lot of bliss or energy loose inside you, try giving it to things you see and experience. I'm reading Desire by Daniel Odier at the moment, and he talks rather beautifully about the desire in all things: ie. the water in your glass desires you as much as you desire it, the flower desires to be smelled, food savoured, etc etc. It's a lovely notion and one that I think will help me balance my inner focus, which of course like you I'm busily cultivating. Katrine has written very movingly on similar ideas, I think. I had to ask myself today, looking at a spectacularly lovely flower, whether I was seeing the flower more clearly because of my practice, or whether I was in fact practicing in order to experience the flower, and everything else, in all its wonder.

Love!

g
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  1:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel,

Talking about the necessity of self-pacing and grounding... have you seen my latest post on grounding here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=2395#52479 ?

It may seem silly for some, but for me it was a revelation! Don't just ground by doing excercise or take walks... It's really good, but the grounded sensation or feeling that comes out of those activities... stay with your attention on that sense of groundedness as soon as you remember it! Ground constantly. It's a constant thing, to stay grounded! Before meditation - ground yourself. After meditation - find the grounding again! It has helped me very much to find that little detail out! Haven't had disturbing overload symptoms since I found that grounding and I'm pretty sensitive as you!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  1:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi akasha,wonderful post...thanks.

I think with SbP you mean spinal breathing pranayama doesnt it?

My practice is spinal breathing pranayama and dm.

Today in the morning i didnt do my practices.And i went to do some jogging.After that,the disconfort was there yet,all the morning and afternoon.
But in the evening,i decided to decrease my dm to 6 mtes and add 1 mte of sbp.(spinal breathing pranayama):

-3 mtes sbp
-6 mtes meditation.

I had a very estatic bliss meditation.Some flashes of ecstasi inside my head.wow.

After that,i rest for 20 mtes.My nomal resting time is 10 mtes,but i felt i needed much more now.
And during the 10 first mtes of rest i felt bliss and some ecstasi also...i felt like my system was absorving the excess of energy that i have been bringing up this last week.It was blocked and after this session and probably due to sbp i clearly felt my body absorving the excess of energy.After 10 mtes i continued resting until 20 mtes.And after 20 mtes i felt it was enough.

Now,after this session,i dont feel overload or disconfort now.Is early now,but is a good begining.

Maybe i was doing too much dm and litle pranayama practice,and a good quantity of ennergy was getting stuck.

Ill wait some days.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 2:17:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  2:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Grihasta,

quote:
10 mins SB, 2/3 mins SbP, 3x YMK, 20 mins DM, 5 mins Samyama, 10 mins rest. I was doing cosmic samyama too but that was going too far.

Wow,your practice is terrific and i envy you!

quote:
I've noticed that AYP practice can be quite all-absorbing (ie I'm on the forum right now when I could be Working! Weeding my garden! Playing music! Even meditating!). I don't have any advice except try not to obsess too much

Im absolutely adicted to ayp,and sometimes i find it difficult to put my focus in other things...! i have a problem here.

quote:
try giving it to things you see and experience. I'm reading Desire by Daniel Odier at the moment, and he talks rather beautifully about the desire in all things: ie. the water in your glass desires you as much as you desire it, the flower desires to be smelled, food savoured, etc etc. It's a lovely notion and one that I think will help me balance my inner focus, which of course like you I'm busily cultivating. Katrine has written very movingly on similar ideas, I think. I had to ask myself today, looking at a spectacularly lovely flower, whether I was seeing the flower more clearly because of my practice, or whether I was in fact practicing in order to experience the flower, and everything else, in all its wonder.

Thats wonderful,thanks for that lines!
Yes im sure in the world are lot of bliss and joy also,but for the moment i find it dificult to see it...but im working on it.

quote:
I was in fact practicing in order to experience the flower, and everything else, in all its wonder.

Thats why i practice,because i know there are lot of wonders behind our limited perception of the world.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 2:17:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  2:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I emc,thanks for the interesting reply with the link.

quote:
Focus on the energy channel in the middle of the body (not the sushumna). Have the focus in the heart while feeling one stream of energy go from Earth and upwards, and another stream going from the heaven downwards. Sometimes it's easier to find the streams by feeling the upward on the inhale and downward on the exhale (like in Spinal breathing). Try to feel the both streams simultaneously and meeting in the heart. Then... the important add on: Follow the channel all the way down to the middle of the Earth. When you do this it will feel as if something is pulling an anchor down, there's a constant downpull, a sense of being heavy and relaxed. Now - while still having this sense of heaviness and anchoring - go back to the constant stream in the central channel where there's still a flow going up and down, meeting in the heart.

By allowing the downward stream to the heart and the upward stream from the Earth to the heart WHILE you have the intention to deeply anchor it in the middle of the Earth you are grounding. Extremely stabilizing!

I have some questions for you..

quote:
focus in the heart while feeling one stream of energy go from Earth and upwards, and another stream going from the heaven downwards.

The stream goes from earth to the hearth and from heaven to the hearth doesnt it?

quote:
Follow the channel all the way down to the middle of the Earth

You mean to follow the channel all the way down from heaven to the heath doesnt it?

3. How you do this practice? i mean...when is recomended and how much rounds is necesary? is really true that it doesnt lead any overloads?

4.Who is hathor?

Thank you,im glad you found this tool and its helping you!

PS-Did you think about after doing this teqnique,expanding the light from the hearth in a horizontal way to the world,...making a cross.Horizontal way can expand your energies to the world!like jesus did!

This is close simmilar to seikhim all love.Have you read about patrick ziegler and his experiences in the piramids of Egipt?...its amazing!:

http://www.skhm.org/

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 2:50:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  3:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
stay with your attention on that sense of groundedness as soon as you remember it! Ground constantly. It's a constant thing, to stay grounded! Before meditation - ground yourself. After meditation - find the grounding again!

How you ground your self emc,using that meditation with streams or remembering the feeling of grounding?

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  3:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. Yes, the streams meet in the heart in this exercise.

2. Yes, the channel goes all the way from heaven into the center of Mother Earth.

3. I only did this exercise once for a couple of minutes and then when I felt what it was like to have a constant grounding the coin dropped, and I haven't done it since. It was just like a guide to give me the right feeling of what it felt like to be grounded AND have full flow of energies in stillness. Before it was so much all or nothing for me... I didn't understand how to be grounded and NOT mindy... For me, grounding was equal to going back into mind and become low frequent. Now I've found the key to be grounded, yet Still inside and stay high frequent with balance.

Probably the exercise may cause overload if done too much.

4. Hathor was a Goddess in Egyptian mythology. According to my latest info, that Goddess was introduced in ancient Egypt by an alien species who call themselves "Hathor" as a way to communicate their wisdom to the people of those days. They are living in Oneness consciousness and are here as "higher beings" to help us evolve. A few months ago I started to get a lot of Hathor contacts and now I feel pretty connected to that "collective being". The exercise is written in this book: http://www.amazon.com/Hathor-Materi...91842&sr=8-1

PS. Spreading it to the world sounds great! I'll try that.

Haven't read Ziegler. I might, though! A lot of Egypt in the air now...
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  4:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You mean when you want to get grounded you only bring to your mind the feelings of being grounded?wow...i think its really difficult...

quote:
4. Hathor was a Goddess in Egyptian mythology. According to my latest info, that Goddess was introduced in ancient Egypt by an alien species who call themselves "Hathor" as a way to communicate their wisdom to the people of those days. They are living in Oneness consciousness and are here as "higher beings" to help us evolve. A few months ago I started to get a lot of Hathor contacts and now I feel pretty connected to that "collective being".

Wow,amazing...

Thanks!

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 4:24:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  4:37:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Patrick zeigler amazing experience in the king's chamber:

http://www.all-love.com/members/all...tml#00000012

enjoy!

Edited by - miguel on Jun 22 2009 4:41:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  7:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
quote:
PS-Did you think about after doing this teqnique,expanding the light from the hearth in a horizontal way to the world,...making a cross.Horizontal way can expand your energies to the world!like jesus did!

Yes, definitely, with a caveat. Once the described grounding is in place ... then ...

Replace 'your energies' and any self-directed visualization or control to expand the energies with ...

Let the 'Love and Light' of Divine Source radiate freely in all directions to all beings and existence.

Completely surrender the outcome and effect.

Much like samyama practice .... a sweet silent prayer or just having the faintest intention to share the 'Love and Light' of Divine Source with all beings and existence ... then letting it go into the inner silence and depth of the heart.

Hi emc, you may remember some time ago I made a post regarding the heart along with some other things making mention of it as being of assistance with self-pacing helping to reduce energy overloads. In a sense, the combination of a practice similar to the grounding technique you've described plus the outflow-radiance of love from Heart to all beings and existence is the mechanism that creates the safety valve. The grounding helps to keep one balanced and the outflow from Heart serves as an outlet for the excess energies to go and be shared as Love and Light with others.

Miguel, I don't know if you have read the book 'All Love' by Diana Schumacher, the first published book for Seichim. If you are interested in SKMN/Seichem, you may enjoy reading it.

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Jun 23 2009 12:47:03 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000