Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 getting a vision when saying Sutras
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  2:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I understand that Sutras are a kind of prayer and I have only used them for about a week. During this time I suddenly had a picture of a friend of mine sitting happily in a lotus position surrounded by a radiant glow, smiling and laughing.

This friend of mine has had quite a lot of depression and is on anti depressive pills plus medication for thyroid problems. I have done some minor work with her in the past when she was at a very low ebb and it did help her get on a level for around a year. Since this time she has dropped back into another long bout of depression and has reumed taking the pills.

I was not sure quite what to do as I find it more difficult to work with a friend instead of a stranger, however I came across a book by Byron Katie that had been mentioned in this forum and wondered if I should send her a copy. TBH I did not hold out much hope for her reading it, never mind putting anything into practise.

However, the same day I had the image of her smiling, she sent my wife an email to forward on to me saying how much it has helped her, a weight has been lifted from her shoulders and why didn't I mention the book sooner because she could have saved a fortune in wrinkle cream

Now that was the first time it happened, since it has happened again right out of the blue with someone else. Low and behold the next time we meet up (not a friend this time)this person is laughing and smiling which is totally out of character.

I have been studying NLP long enough not to be too suprised by perception is projection and holding an image of someone in my head to be in a state of happiness and health. Although I follow that, this new thing is far more immediate and powerful.

It's my own personal confirmation that we really are all just one.

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  3:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Im really glad about your friend karl.

all the best.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000