Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 something for the wall ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  08:01:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have a new office at work and want something inspiring for the walls. Any thoughts ?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  11:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A mirror

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  11:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a window

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  12:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a Sri Yantra:

Lesson 25 - Sri Vidya – The fruition of tantra
http://www.aypsite.org/T25.html br /

and you can find a blank Yantra here if you are interested in the filling:
http://www.aypsite.org/sriyantra-blank.html " target="_blank"> br / http://www.aypsite.org/sriyantra-blank.html
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  12:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A picture of a huge old growth tree.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...566.jpg?o=11

Edited by - Etherfish on Jun 21 2009 12:22:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  12:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
get some little children to paint you a picture
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  12:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a picture of Pamela Anderson; lots of inspiration there.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  12:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
love the trees ,they are advanced meditators!
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  1:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi-
I am going to tease you and say a photo of your boss!

But if you want a recommendation for the walls of your office I would suggest some plant or plant that flowers that thrives indoors like african violets or some fern/orchid.

Also some peaceful little water fountain you can get at a DIY store like Home Depot..they are available under $100.00 and also along those lines would also be a small fish tank....the better choice would be a fresh water tank for easier less costly maintainence.

these bring life into a place and create a sense of peace and tranquility, beauty.
peacefully moving and growing

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  1:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Trees.......definitely. I like the self colour Yantra too.

Interesting that trees should come up. During my coaching training we did an exercise to find out which points of your life had the most successful outcomes when you felt most joy. We picked a series of ages with one event from each age and narrated any significant feelings, visuals, sounds etc. In each case, regardless of the situation I had the distinct feeling that trees were involved, even if it was something like passing an exam.

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  5:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tear the wall down and enjoy the breeze
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000