Enlightenment Milestones
 subtle healing...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  05:22:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

This night i experienced again one of my usual astral lucid "adventures".
I was aware during a gap in my sleep time,this last night.
Firstly,i experienced again strange presences near me.I get conexion with my subtle body,aura...and then i felt clearly presences near me. it was like someone trying to touch my subtle body.This body is very sensitive,further more than physical,and i felt two spiritual beings (im not sure)near my astral body.The first reaction was fear,but i was able to keep it under control and i opened my self to them.Its not easy...
after the opening,i felt the healing touch (i feel like hands touching me,very uncomfortable due to huge sensitivity of astral body) and healing getting inside "my space".Then some nerves of my right leg were released (i felt the vibration of energy getting trought the blocked nerves),and after that the atention went to my forehead,and i felt the inner voice "there are lot of black blocks here,they are fixed patterns thoughts that create suffering"
More things happened,but i dont remember more than this.

This days im dreaming with yoga practices and having lot of sexual dreams.I think im healing compulsive sexual thoughts and habits...

And i want to write about an amazing experience i had almost three years ago.
After 14 of my initiation in reiki level 1. There is a 21 days purification time after reiki initiation,and during that days you increase your energetic levels due to opening of your higher chackras,from hearth to crown chakra.
I have had always amazing experiences after reiki initiations (no with distance initiations).
I had a good reiki teacher,and he was a great channel of divine healing energies.

The day 14 after the intiation,when i was going to sleep,laying on my bed,i lose awareness of my physical body and entered in my astral subtle body. Then i slowly ascend to the ceiling of my room,and there was a sheet of white light on the ceiling,I felt the need of absorv the light.I touch the sheet with my astral body and the withe light entered in me.I saw one or two more sheets of withe light and i did the same.I felt it was healing energy.
Then,and the most amazing part of the experience:
I look down,to my bed,and i saw a silver chord linked between my astral body,and the crown area of my phisical body.The silver chord
made a parabola from my physical body to my astral body above.When i looked down to my physical body,the astral body was not directly above the phisical body.The astral body was above,but the crown area of my astral body was at the high of the feet of my physical body,you know.

Simmilar than this:

http://users.servicios.retecal.es/b...l/Image5.jpg br / br /

I looked down to my physical body only for curiosity,and there was my phisical body liying on the bed.
Then,i looked again to the ceiling (astral body) and there suddenly appeared a ray of white light...(i will continue later)

Edited by - miguel on Jun 21 2009 07:56:20 AM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  07:36:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And then suddenly appeared a ray of white light.It appeared from the ceiling like one of those blades of star wars movies...
The ray of white light began to drill my sushumna from root to crown.Very slowly and with big force.It was painful (not physically,it was more subtle and deep pain),but i opened my self to it,cz i thought it was there for healing me.
After this astral surgery,the ray dissapeared and then i saw a ring of fire on the ceiling and inside a reiki symbol of light.This is the symbol:

http://www.geocities.com/logosbaphomet/raku_a.gif

It is called "raku",and is related with karma.In reiki,this symbol is used for protection when tou are surrounded by energies and karmas of other people.

Then,after this vision,i felt lot of fear of death,i thought that the silver chord could break and i couldnt return to life again.but i decided to open my self again,and i entered in lucid dreams.I was aware during that dreams.I walked in parks,streets,and see a man with a face in the back of his head.He had two faces....
And during that dreams,i remember me talking with two girls that i hadnt seen before in this life.We were in an elevator,talking...but when i was talking with them,i remember i began to feel lot of nostalgia,because i hadnt seen them since a long time ago,in a past life, probably.They where very very familiar and simmilar souls than me.I felt lot of pain.I loved them...
Then slowly i decided it was time to return to my body,and did it,slowly,and when astral body entered again in to phisical body,i woke up,in the middle of the night,in this physical reality, and spent one or two hours thinking about this wondeful experience...i was very excited and surprised....

Edited by - miguel on Jun 21 2009 08:19:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  07:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh,and i remember that the sheets of light that i saw on the ceiling,at a first stage they were like big fans of light spining and making noise .when i came to them they became sheets of light,.I remember i was afraid of that fans,but when i came to them,the fear dissapeared and they became that sheets of light.
Other times,i have heard big noises in the astral realms...like a jet engine...and have seen spots of white light on the palms of my hands....
And more things,but i dont tremember very well...

Edited by - miguel on Jun 21 2009 08:20:46 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000