Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 sutras, thought I would share
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  07:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After 9 months of regular, twice daily meditation and Pranayama I bought Yogani's books on Self Enquiry and Samyama.

I had not intended adding anything else to my practise as everything is going along quite nicely and was more interested in the reasons behind self Enquiry and Stillness in Action.

I read about the Sutras and thought idly that I might add a couple just to see what would happen.

What a shock, it's as if I have digging a great big empty space full of high explosive which was just waiting to take a spark. I could feel the effect throughout this space and my body at the same time, like a Supernova exploding well out beyond me.

I understand why it's called a stitch as it seemed to grab a great slab of energy and zip it together into the enormous still space. It's as though I have been cultivating some soil and making sure the sun and rain were in place, as though this had been going on for so long that both the sun and rain and the soil were crying out for a seed to grow.

I'm going to take this very slowly as it feels like I just blew up the Hoover dam.

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  3:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!! :D

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000