AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Unlearning...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  12:24:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.

Since i began practicing relational self inquiry (is this toght real) mixed with some samyama, all during the day and smoothly,i am experiencing lot of new things.Something is changing,something inside is alive,it works...im absolutly sure,of course...!
And the first thing i am discovering is the fact that all my past experience with yoga was lot of casttles in the air (self inquiry book) and advance also,bur further more slowly than now.

Something has changed

Now,during the day,when i experience the gap,which for the moment is a little more than a flash of one second,or maybe two second or three depending of the day....instead of enjoy the experience i began to think and the gap dissapear,thoughts like "wow,this is the yogic experience","this is what ramani maharshi was talking about",or "i must use the mind,i have lot of things to do,i cant stay in this bliss"...

And im really happy,is great having found the key,finally,after one year and a half involved in yoga non relational practices.

Yogani system is perfect for me.

And now i cant imagine where im going.It will be huge freedom,i think...and my mind is excited....

Three days ago,when all this new blessing entered here,i got very excited...and passed two days whit lot of excitement...and with a fear for continuing doing my normal life...the fears and thoughts where there waiting for me ...and they were really hangry!

But i decided returning to normal life was the best option,for dissolving these thoughts in inner silence...

Self inquiry is getting powerful this days.Now i ask the qestion "is this thought real" and almost inmediatly the answer comes.
Im not doing it all the day...dont now why,but now im more relaxed than before,seeing my path more like it really is....less casttles in the air of "when will i arrive there" and things like that.
Im acepting more the life...
Now when i see a problem i think "ok,this is the rubbish i must clean" and the bigger is the difficult,the bigger will be the opening and future blessings in life.Inner silence now is active,and is working.

Dont much worry about only experiencing flashes of the gap.After one of this flashes something changes here.More joy along the day. This is better than chocolate .

All human being shoud practice this easy tools.You dont need to go to India or find a guru or feel that you are the choosen one...
This is here,avaliable,and free...

(((((((((((.....freedom.....)))))))))

Only sharing this.

Edited by - miguel on Jun 10 2009 12:50:11 PM

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  12:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Miguel! What a bright post..
It lifted me up and gave me hope again!
Beautiful to hear that the "bigger is the difficulty,the bigger will be the opening and future blessings in life'..
Great to stand up like this with open arms and welcome hard moments as well as blissful ones..

Again thank you, your post came at the right moment for me...

I wish you all the joy and bliss you deserve..

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  12:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool!!!!

Awesome

Great,

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  1:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cristiane

quote:
Hey Miguel! What a bright post..
It lifted me up and gave me hope again!

Yes,it happens very much spontaneously.I was sitting in a chair at work and i feel the need to sharing it.And if it brings you joy and hapiness the post is useful

quote:
Great to stand up like this with open arms and welcome hard moments as well as blissful ones..

This child has suffered enough.Its more easy to say than to do it,but im absolutely decided...with my hearth and inner silcence...

quote:
Again thank you, your post came at the right moment for me...

Im really happy about that!!!

Hi yonatan,your support is always wellcome.You are one of those angels in the path.Im sure and i know what im talking about.

im happy

Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  10:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good work with your hebrew translation(ayp), Yonatan.

(good to spread ayp- alot of pple need this)

Edited by - Akasha on Jun 10 2009 11:44:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  04:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Akasha

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000