AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Ed Carlson, "The Waver"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  10:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ed Carlson, "The Waver"

From the site http://www.lightformfilms.com/EdCarlson.html:

"Ed Carlson, known to many in the Sedona area as, "The Waver," is an ordinary man living an extraordinary life. Ed is an alchemist of the highest kind. Heartache and disappointment led him to a time and place in his life where suicide seemed the only possible solution. Then, from within, he experienced a calling and discovered a way to get the lead out, and turn it into gold. We invite you to sit down, relax, and listen as Ed narrates his story."

The video is about 28 minutes. Since viewing it waving has become a bigger part of my everyday life. It's quite beautiful and surprisingly transformational ... how such a simple act can touch so many. On a day that I was somewhat overwhelmed by 'stuff', I was truly inspired. I also enjoyed Ed's original chanting. It resonated and touched something deep inside. Ed has lived a life which exemplifies trusting and following the guru within. Maybe it will inspire you too.

Love and Light,
Steve

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  11:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing!!!

Thanks Steve.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  12:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Really amazing, thank you steve, very inspirational!!

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2009 :  3:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Konchok Ă–sel Dorje,
Fortunatly it also comes to those that don't (express Unconditional Love} as well - that's part of why it's called "unconditional" - and requirs no proofs. With Love, divinefurball
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2009 :  05:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Moderaters, allowing a post to be deleated (or even edited) after it's been replied to, distorts a thread, I think. With Respect, divinefurball
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2009 :  4:43:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that was very enjoyable- thank you for sharing-

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  6:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing this, Steve. His approach to life is inspiring!

Last night I dreamt that he walked by in front of me. As he passed, he looked directly at me and waved. It was beautiful

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000