Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Yogameditation your oppinions?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mewtwo

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  04:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit mewtwo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this guy? and what your oppinion are of him?

http://www.youtube.com/user/yogamed...blend=1&ob=4

bullshido.net also has a thing about him in the forums. I cant get to it but will post a link once i have acess to it.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 11 2009 05:02:30 AM

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  05:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I checked out a couple of his videos. In my opinion he has learned some good techniques but could use to develop some more depth before being ready to present himself as a teacher just yet. Particularly in pranayama which needs to be taught very carefully. Seems like he is on his way though

Edited by - Victor on Jun 06 2009 05:56:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  08:51:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Mewtwo.
He refers you to his website here:

http://meditation-mantra.org/

I like the way he communicates. He seems at ease with himself.
He has a lot of interesting strategies for different purposes.
We need to keep in mind that the most important strategy is to find inner silence and inner guru, which comes from meditation.
Go to Top of Page

mewtwo

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  8:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit mewtwo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...c16c&t=73854

The bullshido thread about this guy.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  8:43:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That thread makes him look like a scam artist to me!
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  12:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I didn't want to be negative. I didn't notice that he was selling mantras.....I suppose he has a right to but to me thats a scam
Go to Top of Page

mewtwo

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  12:40:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit mewtwo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would be willing to invite him here if we could come up with like 10 questions to ask him about his teachings, like who his masters were and how long he has studied. I have tried to ask thouse on his youtube account but he has yet to reply.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  05:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sounds like you feel a connection with this guy mewtwo, i would suggest that you follow it there. As for him coming here he is welcome to but this is an AYP forum and is concerned with Yoganis teachings of yoga. He is welcome to ask questions here and share his experiences but not as a teacher as such.I would suggest the other systems forum for that since although there are some similarities it is not AYP
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  07:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like the guy. Not as a guru but possibly if I lived in his area as a friend and perhaps guide.
Go to Top of Page

mewtwo

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  07:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit mewtwo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh ok yeah i think i am over him so to speach i was going through som estuff in my life the last couple of days thanks for being there everyone.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  05:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000