New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  11:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Akasha (and christi,christiane,ananda of course).Your post is very encouraging.I enjoyed reading it.
I have been doing ayp for 2 months now (not 4).Before that,it was a long phase of aproach to ayp and specially self pacing procedure.
Its courious,the spot where i feel the pain now (the begining of my inflamated nerve) its very near of a spot in which i had with 18 years old a very heavy knock.After that knock i was some weeks with lot of pain there.Maybe I must have gone to the doctor...but i didnt go...
This days,sometimes i feel this spot where i knocked my head,and i feel the same pain and emotions of that days (8 years ago)....its courious thing...
Some time after that age,with 19 years old,i went to Other city for studying,and trying to scape from my "old" life.I returned from that city to my natal city almost two years ago,and since then,i am in a not easy phase of healing my past and self aceptance,and discovering who i am.I the other city where i went with 19 years,i lived 5 years of contiunos opening and beutiful times (of course,there was suffering too)...Now,im learning that we must acept who we are and where we come from,we cant cut our roots,its impossible,they follow us,its our karma....
On the other hand,little by litle and due to my medical treatment,the right side of my face is better than last days.Only a little,but i clear percieve it.Its a good thing.
For the moment i was thinking,,and i prefer doing my normal routine,sbp and dm.I think its all i need,they are powerfull practices,and i feel confortable with them.I think its all i need for managing this phase.More tools,brings more stress and confusion here,but i apreciatte your advices.

Edited by - miguel on May 22 2009 11:24:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  11:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Im having lot of grounding activities this week.I have been acting in two teathre plays this week,and doing lot of previous rehearsal for that plays along this week.Its terrific grounding and i have moved lots of emotions there.I think the universe is giving me now the grounding that i need now for managing phase.Who knows...now it has ended (the t.plays) and im returning to my regular life-style...but that grounding has helped a lot here...

And after writing this two post,i feel again lot of energy arising from lower chakras up to my head.My head is full of heat energy now,and Its a very pleeeeaasant experience.

Edited by - miguel on May 22 2009 11:51:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  6:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sometims doing nothing( abit like DM) is our best practice,and engaging in normal life/grounding ativites.

I'm a month into AYP.have'nt done any DM for 3 days now and i feel good(lot more relaxed than i was a month ago,progressive changes along the way from the inside---out.essentially the old self fades away. the sadhguru one of the posters here referenced, i looked him up on u-tube found a video called ' How to transform oneself?' and he said something nice( see the end)Saddguru Jaggi Vasudev---

'Yoga is the science and technology of nourishing the roots of your existence so you flower'.

self-pace,reduce,ground- you know this already
as 2 months is not long. yoga maybe slow but ayp appears fast to me.

probably best to stick to what you know,too, i agree on that too.

Love,
akasha

Edited by - Akasha on May 22 2009 6:48:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  05:27:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks akasha and everybody for the great advices.
It has been 2 intense months.And i think and feel ayp works very fast also.
All the best in you path!

Edited by - miguel on May 23 2009 08:44:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  12:32:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssttttt............
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  12:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Edited by - miguel on May 23 2009 2:39:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  03:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Miguel, mi amigo, you are a fast "up and comer". Good luck to you brother. Good things are happening

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  04:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi cosmic.Thank you very much amigo.
good luck to you also.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  12:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you Miguel

Edited by - Akasha on May 27 2009 12:36:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  1:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000