Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 OK: this one is just TOO strange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  09:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Since the first signs of kundalini 18 months ago things have changed dramatically. But things have now officially crossed over from "getting in touch with my inner female" to just plain bizarre!

Do any other men out there somewhat experience their partners menstrual cycle?

Yeah, I am aware that when 2 women live together, their menstrual cycles often sync up. But I am a man! For my wive's last 2 cylces, I have felt her pains. I am not making this up. Especially on day one...I get incredibly tired, tough to get out of bed, tough to do anything but lounge around all day. I crave chocolate and carbohydrates.

Does this happen to any other men out there?

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  11:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just wait until she gets pregnant...

Sounds wonderful, though. You are One!
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  11:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe with time she could tell if there is some relief for her, when you take over a part of her pain?

Sounds beautiful to me as well.
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  12:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
UGH...don't even suggest it (her getting pregnant)! We already have 3 kiddos. They are all wonderful and I love them to death, but 3 is enough.

I never really looked at it as me taking her pain away from her. But if that is what is happening, that is a nice thought.

Edited by - solo on May 18 2009 1:41:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  09:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So I am guessing that this has not happened to anyone else? Could this be some sort of empathic ability that is developing in me?
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 21 2009 :  8:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It has not happened to me, but I have heard it is not uncommon.
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  12:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by solo

So I am guessing that this has not happened to anyone else? Could this be some sort of empathic ability that is developing in me?

It happened with my partner.
He felt tired with some "strange" pain in the lower abdomen..
It happened twice.
We were sleeping close to eachother, and the warmth of his energy envelopped me like a womb that lessened the pain.
Especially that both of us have been doing yoga practices for a while, so our energies have become much intense and our sensitivity/receptivity have increased a lot.
It's a beautiful feeling of unity and love..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000