Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Example of PaRaDiSe: Story of Moses
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 09 2009 :  12:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hey Carson,

Per your question in another topic, about the Da Vinci Code being an example of the PRDS levels of encoding .... a better example would be the story of Moses:

Peshat = The story most of us know - with or without Charlton Heston. Escaping Israelite slaves, Moses, Red Sea Parting, Desert Wandering, Manna Getting, Sinai Climbing, Burning Bush Speaking, Commandment Delivering, and so on.

Remez = Some teaching allegory added in - Moshe is spelled with Mem, Shin - Water-Fire ... two of the three Mother Letters of Hebrew (the other being A - Aleph - symbolizing spirit/air) - and Hey - LIFE - the Water of Objectivity and the Fire of Subjectivity - filled with LIFE.

Egypt - "Mitzraim" in Hebrew, stands for "the world", or Earth - not the physical nation of Egypt ... and there's of course, the whole Earth/Egypt-Water/Red Sea-Fire/Desert-Air/Spirit-Mountain journey home to ..... I AM ("Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh - I AM THAT; I AM BECOMING - tell them I AM has sent you" ~Burning Bush, in interview with Moses, Mt. Sinai, circa 1200 BCE).

Derasha
= Willingness to have your mind utterly blown. Willingness to take the Red Pill. Willingness to have nothing ever be the same again.

I'm exaggerating, right?

"Noop".

The REAL Meaning of I AM THAT I AM - as in ... does the term *Keter* feel a little .... familiar?

And by the way, "Sephirot" is the Kabbalistic equivalent of Chakras; Sefirot means "wheels" in Hebrew ... as opposed to Chakras ... which means ... well .... "wheels" in Sanskrit.

No, you may not barf the pill up; it dissolved already.

Welcome to the Matrix ... let us continue.

Now, we know "I AM" means "I AM" ... but it can't mean .... "I" "I AM" ... really - can it?

It's gotta be some "mytho-metaphorical they can't really have been saying the same freaking thing as yoga the entire time, about realizing the true nature of the self in exactly the same way as yoga" kinda thing ---- right?

Not actually, in the Old Testament of the Bible ... not originally .... right??

Moses is not just an analogous term for my own bhakti-fueled consciousness, Sinai is not a term for my spinal nerve, and the burning-freaking-bush is not my crown chakra ......... right??

Or, at least --- they didn't mean that when they wrote-codified-encoded it right??

Noop x 2 (or however many).

They can.

And they did.

And if there's any doubt, they underscored it.

With mathematical clarity.

So, Gematria ... the sacred letter-number code of the Kabbalah, *inherently* designed into Judeo-Christian scripture, tells us that Moshe (Moses - Mem-Shin-Hey ... Fire-Water-Life ...) has a Gematria number of 345.

And Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh - I AM THAT is completely different from Moses (putting aside the whole same-numbers-in-a-different-order thing for the moment), having a Gematria number of ... 543.

Completely different-similar, until they meet.

And we see .... that I-Moses - I - the merging of Water (Objective Consciousness) and Fire (Subjective Consciousness) and I Am That I Am -- are indeed *reflections* of one another.

SivaSakti

SubjectivityObjectivity

UnityDiversity

OneAll

Until they unite.

+
=

The union of awareness at Keter ..... Crown.

Oh yes --- that Crown. The one you're discussing in another thread.

How deep can this symbolism, these teachings go, though?

All The Way.

(Yes, a lot of numbers, calculations and theories .... but they all, always ... point back *here* - not to some cranky, old sky-god .... to *consciousness* - to Self - to I AM - The I AM THAT I AM AND YOU AM AND WE ALL AM.)

And ...

Since my clock now says "A.M." ....

We'll stop there for now.

And Sod?

The level of Sod, from PRDS?

Sod, Brother Carson .... Sod ... is what you're feeling right now.

Enlightenment is Real; Enlightenment is ALL THAT'S REAL ...

"Pass It On".

_/\_

In Love, Peace, Respect & Joy,

Kirtanman
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000