Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Share you experiences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Searchtruth

Argentina
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  1:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Searchtruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I´ve been practicing deep meditation for almost a month now, and i´ve been having some very remarkable experiences during this short smount of time, and am curious about what has been your experiences with DM, specially for the more senior practitioners of DM. Thank you.

Edited by - Searchtruth on Apr 24 2009 1:04:50 PM

Searchtruth

Argentina
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  1:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Searchtruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to mention a few of my experiences. One of the first things that happend to me was that during my first days of meditation, i lost track of the mantra and also of the time itself, and the next thing that i know was that i was hearing some music, i dont exactly remember the melody, but it was music, and it dissapear as soon as i got back to the mantra.

Edited by - Searchtruth on Apr 24 2009 1:29:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  1:29:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Searchtruth, and welcome to the forum.

Great to hear you are making progress and already exprience remarkable things! All sorts of experiences may come during DM and between practices - we call it scenery and may include visions, sounds, sensations of ALL sorts and sometimes heavily altered states of consciousness. We don't get stuck on experiences, but always favour the practice, although we do enjoy some of the best stuff that's happening!

Have you scanned the forum in this section "AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama"? There are loads of topics where people share their experiences (particularly the senior one's since they've been here the longest time and have written the most...). I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting stuff if you just pick and choose from the subjects...

Good luck with your practices!
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  10:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My experience in it is that it is best to forget about my experiences in it. Divine paradoxes However, if you reach a highly trouble spot we are here to lend a hand to each other.
with love
brother Neil

Edited by - brother neil on Apr 30 2009 10:42:06 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000