Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Sexual symptoms?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  08:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Recently, I started getting a mild burning sensation during ejaculation. I am certain that I am free from sexually transmitted deseases. Possible kundalini symptom?

I have not yet been to a urologist. The doc is generally my last resort as they usually prescribe drugs. I don't generally take drugs as I feel that they often suppress the bodies natural immune and cleansing responses.

Anyway, anyone in here have a similar experience with burning ejaculation?

EDIT: I should note that I do not practice tantra, merely AYP (spinal breathing, dynamic chin pump, shree-i-am mantra, Yoni Mudra Kumbaka)

Edited by - solo on Apr 24 2009 09:27:24 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  08:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  06:46:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear moderator,

Any chance of moving this to a different forum as I do not practice tantra? Or do you still think this is the best forum?

Thank you

ed
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  09:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think they moved it because you are more likely to get an answer here. All sexually related things are in this section.
There is some overlap in practices, because spiritual energy and sexual energy are the same thing.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  2:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Solo:

Yes, there is a possibility that it is kundalini related, particularly if you are having other kundalini symptoms occurring at the same time.

On the way to natural vajroli, there can be some stinging sensations in the urethra from time to time, even if one is not involved in tantric sexual practices. Deep meditation, spinal breathing and a few mudras and bandhas can produce the same effects.

This is not a diagnosis, just some feedback on spiritual possibilities. It could also be a UTI (urinary tract infection). If the symptom persists, it will be good to get it checked out by a doctor.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  4:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yogani. And yes, I have had other Kundalini symptoms too. Most recently Tingling at the root chakra and rocking fron to back spontaneously during meditation and very cold hands at certain times during the day.

Anyway, I am prettty sure it is just more signs of the purification that has been ongoing for the last 18 months. But every so foten it is good to ask those that have been there. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000