Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 How can i be Tantra teacher??PLEASE HELP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Boricua

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  10:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Boricua's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi i'm 17 and i being reading,practicing
tantra/yoga/qi gong/tai chi/ ancient medicine/massage (all of them)...and more but im not going to make a list. it a long list =)LOL
but I'm being practicing for 4 years.

i want to b a tantra teacher
i wanna teach & help peoples,in relationship or prepare them in a healthier,anti stress and Spiritual way and NON Drug way. and other stuff

But i dont now were to start??
i mean layers go to law school.Doctors go to medicine school.
were do i go what do i do??

i being going to Webs asking them (like this one)

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Sara/sara.htm

but nobody answer. .... but i hope someone can help me .

i now my english is bad i don't really live in the USA i live in Puerto Rico but the country list do sent have it >=(

Edited by - Boricua on Apr 20 2009 10:59:03 AM

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  10:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You need to meet a teacher.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  10:44:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Boriqua,
Welcome to the forum. I knew you were Puerto Rican from your name!
Your English is fine. There are many people here from other languages.
I don't know how to help but i wanted to welcome you.
The easiest way to learn to teach is to find people you can teach a little for free first, and expand from there.

Edited by - Etherfish on Apr 19 2009 10:46:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  07:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
By far the best I have seen in terms of Tantra both sxual tantra and non sexual tantra is Umaa tantra. They also have a teacher training and are excellent at teaching at distance. If you want to become a teacher at Umaa tantra you could do it by combining long distance learning with some visits to Miami were they are located. I can not express in words how much better I think the context of what they teach are or how much better the teachers are than what normaly passes as Tantra. Most tantra teachers today are, frankly speaking, flaky nutcases that do not know much about real meditation, only know watered down sexual practices taken completly out of context, are completly delusional with regards to the possible results of what they teach, more often than not have attitudes about open relationships that tend to damage the people they teach, have little or no respect for apropriate boundaries between themselves their students and amongst the students, teach practices that are ungrounding and frequently dangerous, rarely if ever manage to stay with one partner for life, never reach enlightenment etc. etc. etc.

Umaa tantra is something completly different. The teachers get incredbile feedback for their work with KAP at www.thetaobums.com (KAP is a related but different program more geared towards kundalini and mixing qigong with yogic practices). ASk arround at the taobums about Tao semko and Santiago Dobles the main teachers of Umaa tantra and see what feedback you get.

There are also two other tantra schools I can partialy recommend because of feedback I have gotten. Leonora (or Leora) Lightwoman has a teacher training in Tantra and she is apparently a very good and respectfull teacher. From what she teaches It seems that the content is a lot more geard towards realtionship and sex then any serious cultivation and energy work but that is fine as long as it is represented as such.

http://www.schoolofawakening.com/about.php

School of awakening and Sarita is apparently also quite good. I know one of their assistant teachers. It also leans quite a lot towrds the sex and relationship side but includes very serious chakra and meditation work. How well that path actualy works long term with regards to enlightenment is an open question but I think Umaa Tantra is a whole lot better.

Despite Umaa tantra being in my opinion the best alterantive you caould also do training with Lightwoman or Sarita after you have done Umaa tantra. Umaa tantra deals best with the serious energy work but the other two have a lot of stuff about realtionship and sex that Umaa tanttra do not go into the same depths of. So you could get the best of both worlds.

(Stay a million miles away from the organisation Natha (read up on the critque from former members online). It is a very dangerous organisation with cult like tendencies that has damaged a lot of former members.)

Send an Email to Tao Semko and ask about this. I am sure he will reply and be helpfull:)

Go to Top of Page

Boricua

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  10:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Boricua's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Hi
The easiest way to learn to teach is to find people you can teach a little for free first, and expand from there.

thats a good way to get people =D.
thank you. But two i was searching for more to lear, to expand my knowledge and not just Tantra. and what to do to make it my life work.
( knowing that theirs a lot of lost of relationships and love.)My family is one of them .family cures.=( my family is a bomb of stress,sadness and depression.
sad think is nobody can change them.

But i will break it and go against the stress and the heart breaking .
maybe i can't help my family but yes to other people in a healthier and spiritual mental & physically way.

Edited by - Boricua on Apr 20 2009 4:43:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  12:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.reuniting.info/wisdom/la...ranscendance

Check this out
Go to Top of Page

Boricua

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  4:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Boricua's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by markern

http://www.reuniting.info/wisdom/la...ranscendance

Check this out

sow this Tantra school are located in Miami.
School of awakening Sarita & Leora Lightwoman
http://www.diamondlighttantra.com/leora.shtml

and they are Far the best in Tantra School& teaching. you say right?!

Im new in (Umaa Tantra,Kundalini,Kunlun,)

went i start searching around (the tao bum) about KPA i found this.
http://www.thetaobums.com/KAP-Kunda...s-t5628.html

you were tacking about this guy right!

http://www.taosemko.com/

if it is him i send him a message in he's (Facebook) because i don't see he's Email

thanks for the helping.

Edited by - Boricua on Apr 20 2009 5:05:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  11:05:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Boricua

[quote]Originally posted by Etherfish

My family is one of them .family cures.=( my family is a bomb of stress,sadness and depression.

But i will break it and go against the stress and the heart breaking

Yes, absolutely the right attitude.
Often families have these problems because they learned it from their parents. So you can be the one to break the chain, and make sure you pass on happiness for everyone after you.

Here's a video of Saida, a tantra teacher. I like the way she talks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1nn-PHA0pg

from the video:

"When you do this practice, you start to expand your potential of what it means to be sexual.

And you no longer become dependent on another person, or a specific type of event, meaning intercourse or stimulation.
and you start to realize you can access orgasmic energy and bliss energy through just simply breathing and smiling.

And that's what I mean by a greater potential and expanding who we are as beings."

Sound similar to AYP? I think so.

Edited by - Etherfish on Apr 21 2009 8:36:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  05:50:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes thats the people I was talking about. Send them a message!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  08:05:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, Saida is at

http://www.thedesiletsmethod.com/

and I don't know anything about them.

Edited by - Etherfish on Apr 21 2009 7:38:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Boricua

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2009 :  01:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Boricua's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

quote:
Originally posted by Boricua

[quote]Originally posted by Etherfish

My family is one of them .family cures.=( my family is a bomb of stress,sadness and depression.

But i will break it and go against the stress and the heart breaking

Yes, absolutely the right attitude.
Often families have these problems because they learned it from their parents. So you can be the one to break the chain, and make sure you pass on happiness for everyone after you.

Here's a video of Saida, a tantra teacher. I like the way she talks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1nn-PHA0pg

from the video:

"When you do this practice, you start to expand your potential of what it means to be sexual.

And you no longer become dependent on another person, or a specific type of event, meaning intercourse or stimulation.
and you start to realize you can access orgasmic energy and bliss energy through just simply breathing and smiling.

And that's what I mean by a greater potential and expanding who we are as beings."

Sound similar to AYP? I think so.

yeah .. i still which i could help my family but their ignorance is to strong but is like they say "no even superman can save everyone the people have to learn and get back up by them self". and im tacking about ALL!! my family i am the only one that desited to take this road and i like it because i can see and feel the happiness and i believe this is the true and is a great way to help other that way i choose to become a sex spiritual teacher both (sexual tantra and non sexual tantra ) and other ways to release stress.
funny thing that i don't now what my family will thing wen't i tell them that i'm going to become a Tantra Guru lol (i appreciate their concern) but i don't care lol it what i like and makes me happy lol

oH! and i love this video what she say on the video is sow true and beautiful =)
thanks for explaining me I'm going to do this practice now and on.

thank you sow much for giving me her page.
you can see her result of having no stress, "her beauty"
the spiritual arts are great and trues way of life.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000