Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Rare Feeling with Siddhasana
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wivked

Azerbaijan
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  12:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit wivked's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone..,

i have tried Siddhasana but i dont know if i am doing it good.
When i put my heel on the "perineum". my sexual organs seems to sleep, it is really rare and scary. I dont know if this is good or bad, or that i am using Siddhasana wrong. i hope someone can help me ;)

cya

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  12:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wivked and welcome to the AYP Forums!!!

Can you explain what you mean by "my sexual organs seem to sleep" please? Thanks.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

wivked

Azerbaijan
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit wivked's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you :)
I mean,. i cant feel my Sexual organ anymore. You know when you feet is sleeping, its the same thing, but then with the organs.

wivked
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Put less pressure there. Just so that it's a light touch.
Go to Top of Page

wivked

Azerbaijan
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit wivked's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thanks,, i will try it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000