Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Mantras.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  4:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.

I have "in my pocket" 7 different bija mantras that i received in my last system of spiritual practice.I received the mantras in a mantra yagna.
Also,i have one mantra of lord murugan.I received it in the same mantra yagna.
Since i began with ayp i havent used this mantras,but now i am considering using it a bit,because this mantras are very very powerful.
I remember after receiving the mantras.I practiced lot of mantras for two days,like a child with his toy and the day after,i felt very high,and with a strange force from down to up of my spine beating the chackras.Sleeping that night i felt my consciousness went to my sahasrara and there was a big orange light calling me.
That experience confirmed me about the real power of these mantras i rceived.Specially bija mantras.O fcourse,i stopped doing a big amount.
Ok,now im thinking about adding it some day in my ayp routine.Only 16 repetitions per session of each bija mantra.
The mantra of murugn i dont now how to use it,and i think adding this mantra is much practice.
Has anybody here with experience with bija mantras?how they work in our sistem exactly?mmm...some advice,im really interested in this mantras...
Now im with 2 mtes SB (thank katrine,i think it was a great idea,DM now is smoothly and more joyfull) and 5 mtes DM.Im very sensitive to practices,but im thnking about adding some day a little shadana of mantras in my ayp routine.Anybody knows which is the best moment (after dm?before?before sb?)...how much repetitions per session?its a good idea adding this mantras to ayp?
Thanks.

Edited by - miguel on Apr 20 2009 4:25:30 PM

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  4:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel....

Aren't you currently dealing with the need to self pace a bit? If so, adding another powerful mantra or two to your practices would likely lead to excessive purification and overload symptoms if not worse. I say take it nice and easy...nice and slow...cause less is more. Nothing happens without the grace of God, so no need to push it!

Much Love,
Carson

P.S. My opinion only! Take it as such please! The "Guru is in YOU" after all!

Edited by - CarsonZi on Apr 20 2009 4:32:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  4:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I second Carson.
When you self pace, you don't want to add anything new Miguel. Please be careful.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  5:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi friends,
Thanks,i have it in mind...maybe some day ill add this mantras...
For the moment i am only thinking about it and ayp,some opinion,for the future...and im not secure of using that mantras in the future after all..ayp has powerfull tools..
Self pacing is going very well,im carefull....
I take your reasonable advices also...not a good idea for the moment...
Thanks

Edited by - miguel on Apr 20 2009 6:00:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

ThisIsTruth

41 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  5:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit ThisIsTruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Has anybody here with experience with bija mantras?how they work in our system exactly?mmm...some advice,im really interested in this mantras..."

I'm not experienced with bidja mantras, but I may
explain how they work everywhere.

Bidja mantras origin from 50 first sounds of sanskrit
and they are very powerfull (and here is your interest
to controll).
Usually BIDJA MANTRA CONSIST FROM ONLY ONE LETTER,
although we have another bidja mantras - they consist
from more than 1 letter. For example - HREEM or IAM.
For example - in my native language the sounds of this
mantra are - ÀÉÅÌ (the phonetic transcryption of
IAM - ÀÉ ÅÌ)- Here is a big difference in my training,
because my native language is bulgarian. The sound 'É'
it is not possible for me to explain because this sound
haven't equal in english. If you hear the word 'Jordan'
and 'Éîðäàí' - then you understand.

Because of inner power of bidja mantras Guru give not
such mantra for the dedication. IT IS NOT RECCOMENDED TO
PRACTICE DJAPA MEDITATION WITH BIDJA MANTRA - if
the practicioner is not very-very clean.

Edited by - ThisIsTruth on Apr 24 2009 6:26:14 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000