AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Greetings!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Serpent

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  12:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Serpent's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings AYP forum!

My first post, and I just wanted to say hello to the forum and a warm greetings to Yogani for his wonderful material. I own all of your books, and have been incorporating AYP methods into my own practices for a while now and have found AYP to be a potent addition to them. I am always trying to get deeper insight into your methods and the Hindu traditions. I wanted to thank you for your wisdom and hope to learn more here.

Dante.

Edited by - Serpent on Apr 03 2009 12:44:55 AM

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  12:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Dante. We're glad you're here.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Serpent

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  02:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Serpent's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Kathy!
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  04:05:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Dante

Wish you well on your journey here, perhaps we can have some divine comedy
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  04:09:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Dante

Wonderful that you have taken AYP to heart.

If you feel like it.....please share your insights here.....we are all learning from each other

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  08:03:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Dante.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  09:49:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I second all the others here and say welcome Dante. Happy to have you here on the forums.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  10:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  2:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Dante
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  4:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,wellcome.
Go to Top of Page

Serpent

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  11:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Serpent's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
I had been following this forum for a while, and noticed how there is so much mutual respect and courtesy here, a rare thing on many forums. Glad to be here
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  02:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Dante. I hope, through AYP practices, you soon reach your "peak"!
The best thing about the members on this forum is that they share and explain without any reservations. This is very heartening.

Krish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000