Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini related symptoms?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  08:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
1. Since my awakening my left wrist has gone through varying degrees of pain in cyclical intervals. When I am in a pain cycle (like now), I pretty much can't use that hand for much. My wife is now starting to experience the same thing with her right wrist.

2. Heat at night. Lots of it. Most nights I feel like an oven. Some nights I have night sweats. Other nights I just get really hot. My wife enjoys the heat when she first climbs in bed, but but by the middle of the night she says I'm too hot to sleep next to and goes to the other side of the bed. I have even reduced my practice to 10 minutes of pranayama and 15-20 minutes of mantra meditation twice a day thinking that this could be a self pacing issue.

3. Cold hands. Some days no matter what I do, the hands are like icebergs while the rest of me is fine.

EDIT: Similar things are happening with my wife and kids. We've all had rashes around different chakras and headaches, days of extreme tiredness, etc. The wife gets gthe cold hands and wrist pain too. So whatever is happening to me seems to be happening to my entire family. That doesn't suprise me as our energies are all probably intimately tied together. I would just like to more fully understand what it is that is happening.

Edited by - solo on Mar 18 2009 08:10:27 AM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  08:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi solo,

in case you didn't take a look at these lessons plz do:
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
http://www.aypsite.org/219.html
and you have to reduce your pranayama time to 5 minutes (ten is too much in your case).

and do some jogging or working out; go on a heavier diet the usual self pacing stuff.

kindest regards,

Ananda

p.s: if you are have an opened crown chakra plz stay away from that don't feed it a lot and let the energy during spinal breathing go out the third eye.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  08:56:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh and when the fire comes down and becomes ecstatic that too you'll share with the ones arround you if kundalini is the main cause in all this.
Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  09:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Of course, you have ruled out a medical or environmental condition.

One drawback of accelerated evolution is the possibility of 'masking' actual medical problems (or causing them) and not addressing them. Since the allopathic medical profession is not aware of esoteric stuff, you can't really talk to your doctor about them. My wife and I have similar symptoms, yet our doctor looks at us like we're from outer space if we talk about it.

I wonder if their has been some study about this "masking" effect. Or am I just making this up?

jo-self
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  10:03:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I totally agree, my MD is clueless to the spiritual stuff. I bet most are. I almost never go to the doc any more. Unless it's something blatantly obvious like a throat infection, pink eye, etc.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  10:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jo-self

Of course, you have ruled out a medical or environmental condition.

One drawback of accelerated evolution is the possibility of 'masking' actual medical problems (or causing them) and not addressing them. Since the allopathic medical profession is not aware of esoteric stuff, you can't really talk to your doctor about them. My wife and I have similar symptoms, yet our doctor looks at us like we're from outer space if we talk about it.

I wonder if their has been some study about this "masking" effect. Or am I just making this up?

jo-self

Hi Jo-Self:

The "masking effect," as you call it, could become an issue with so many having kundalini symptoms these days. This is why it is recommended to get things checked out medically if there are health concerns. In the case of spiritual practitioners, the tests may come up negative. But better to be safe than sorry.

As you point out, there is the matter of members of the medical profession not knowing what they are looking at when kundalini symptoms are present, and in that case there is a risk of receiving treatments for ailments that do not exist. It happens sometimes, particularly in fields where diagnosis may lean toward being subjective, like in psychiatry. And we all know how the pharmaceutical industry has a drug for every imaginable symptom we might have. It is a constant temptation for the doctor to prescribe the heavily marketed salve or pill based on symptoms only, rather than a known underlying cause.

The medical profession as a whole will catch on to kundalini eventually, but there is still quite a lot of denial about what is going on -- human spiritual transformation accelerating on a mass scale. The lag in grasping what is happening is understandable. We are entering a new paradigm where the advanced capabilities of the human neurobiology will become the center of massive research and development in many fields of science.

See my two recent posts here for additional thoughts on this:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=5282#46901

Meanwhile, don't forget to self-pace and ground.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  09:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Solo:

Any news on your "condition" with the temperature? BTW, there is a nice book on the "Physio-Kundalini Syndrome" which describes the progression of symptoms. Seems to follow the homonucleaus (sp?) pattern in our brain.

Anyway I ask since for a few months now, I will get very cold, where I have to wear a hat and coat. But, then it goes away. Strange that though I'm freezing and my body temp is not that low or 96 degrees, the places where my body is on the bed are very hot.

I had all blood tests and all that, but they can't find anything. Another, clue is that the hair on my head stopped growing, not the usual male-pattern baldness stuff, just stays the same length. So I'm thinking its a spiritual side effect or glandular imbalance, like the pituitary being effected.

Oh well, I'll ride it out a few more months since I had a drastic change in physical status last week which may cause other changes.

-- jo-self

Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  08:32:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Update for you, the cold hands are still there, getting worse in fact. I think it might be heart chakra related, but not sure. Latest strange symptom is mild burning during ejaculation (but I have addressed this symprom in a different post).
Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  4:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Solo:

quote:
Originally posted by solo

Update for you, the cold hands are still there, getting worse in fact. I think it might be heart chakra related, but not sure. Latest strange symptom is mild burning during ejaculation (but I have addressed this symprom in a different post).

Sorry to hear this. I hope you find relief. I am having issues, but they are definitely physically related due to a recent operation.

Funny thing, when I was being questioned I happened to mention that I meditate and that I do indeed have bodily movement, the doctor said, "Why do that? All you need is to read the Bible." I did not say a word after that, been sent to hell enough to know there is no use discussing these things.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000