Enlightenment Milestones
 Auto-Shaktipat ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  8:22:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

yesterday, and the night before, I had an encounter with Shakti. She came to me with an armful of gifts. Deep gratitude emerged in my hearth.

The experience begun on friday evening, when twelve of us truth-seekers, and two "Facilitators," gathered to meet our inner realities. As usual, we begun to spontaneously create couples, which would then take care of, and look after each other during the experiencing periods. For the first time in my life (I've been through it 12 times so far,) I didn't wait for someone to ask me, and asked spontaneously a girl I liked. That means, I offered her partnership on a practical, but also symbolical level. She politely declined, and explained that she would prefer a woman, in order to be able to relax into whatever comes fully. However, during the night she showed up in my dream, in which, without having sex with me, or even being naked, she brought me to an orgasm, symbolically with one single movement. I was awake enough to block it, and realize that prana wants to escape my body. I didn't have a night orgasm for years, really just a couple times during my life.
The next morning we had an opening sharing, so I shared with the group, that I experienced an orgasm during the night, but DIDN'T specify that SHE was there. She then immediately replied that she experienced something similar in her dream too. (I could let her know later, that I want to talk to her about it, and got her e-mail )
My session begun shortly after that. I started off with some asanas, a short deep meditation, and some simple Ujjayi pranayama. Then I invited Shakti with a guided whole body relaxation, deep and continuous breathing, and evocative music. She entered my body virtually immediately, and with great power. First I begun to experience further asanas, but this time fully automatic. Basically backbends (bridge, bridge on the head...)
A quite long sequence of powerful kriyas followed. Head, hands, legs, whole body... This was really intense and involved great force - VERY FAST oscillations and vibrations of the pelvis, legs, and arms, definitely far beyond normal possibilities of the muscles. Some of the pelvic vibrations were so powerful, they caused my whole body to lift off the floor. Other movements were smooth and graceful. This was accompanied by emotions of all kinds - joyful, cute, triumphant, beautiful, serious, "manly", sorrowful, awful....
In the following, say, one hour, I experienced the main part of the event, which was a powerful purification of the spinal canal. I was lying on the floor in powerful whole-body contractions, in a permanent deep backbend, with my fists clenched, mouth and throat wide open, tongue outside. My breath stopped for long periods on bahya kumbhaka, during which I experienced what has been called "energetic vomiting" in another thread, some time ago. I was aware of huge amounts of energetic crap spouting out of my mouth. Then a brief period of fast breathing, and again... This repeated itself several times. At the same time I perceived a demonic aspect of the bad energy abandoning my spine. I had visions of the spine itself, and of my head being the head of an evil being, a devil-like scull with glowing red eyes. I was trying to ged rid of it with all my inner and outer force, everything more or less automatic.
After this fight, another set of automatic asanas followed. This was beautiful - Half Fish, Cobra, Child, Bow, Camel, Tadakasana...
The session came to an end after about two and a half hours. I ended up in siddhasana for a while, and then bowing, filled with grace and beautiful feelings. I felt relaxed, full of energy and joy.

Deep meditation was abnormally powerful today, after this experience. The mantra literarily took me on a trip, thoughts really not being an issue. I had many automatic movements, including oscillations, vibrations, forward bending, neck backward bending and throat stretching, kechari stage 1. During the evening sit I virtually ended up in Camel pose. I never had automatic movements in meditation before. Also I noticed, that both sits came automatically to an end, very clearly after 20 minutes. The mantra literarily stopped working suddenly, and turned into a normal word.

So, why am I sharing this... Several reasons. One is certainly that I want to let you - experienced - know what's happening to me. It's a pretty wild ride now, of course, after 3 months of AYP, so I will appreciate any hints, comments, experiences, remarks... Thanks. Another reason is, that I know some of you have been through a Shaktipat, and so I'm curious if this matches your experiences somehow. What might be the difference between this, and a Shaktipat given by a Guru? If an "auto-shaktipat" is possible (and it apparently is, I guess), isn't it an enlightenment milestone to know ? And isn't it a nice complement to the "self-directed practice" idea of AYP?
Another question would be: Would you self-pace in my situation?

Thanks and Wishes,
Roman

Edited by - mimirom on Feb 25 2009 5:25:58 PM

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  01:58:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mimiron,

I recd. Shaktipat recently, but I have had no automatic kriyas yet. I suppose Ma K is working on clearing my nadis. However, after receiving shaktipat on 8th feb., I accompanied my Guru and some other sadhaks to a temple, and I saw one sadhak go into really wild and scary kriyas suddenly. At other group sessions, numerous others went into automatic kriyas, but your experience seems to be fantastic. Didn't you feel scared you would get hurt ? I have only read that automatic kriyas can happen even without Shaktipat. You mentioned about "inviting shakti". How is this done ? Is it easy ? In my daily "sadhana" following shaktipat, I have been asked to just close my eyes and sir, completely relaxing my body. I do it twice daily one hour each time, and while I get a lot of inner silence, I don't feel anything else. And you say you have been at it only a few months. Amazing ! Any tips for me ?

Krish
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  6:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Krish,

thanks for sharing your experience with Shaktipat. There are not many Shaktipats happening around where I live, so it's nice to hear from someone who is going through it...

quote:
Didn't you feel scared you would get hurt ?

No. The state I was in during those kriyas, was a deeply altered state of mind. However, I was fully conscious and alert at the same time. As I've said, during the kriyas my mind was flooded with various emotional states, both positive and negative, but fear was not among them. It actually felt generally really good, and I knew intuitively that something wholesome is happening to me.

quote:
You mentioned about "inviting shakti". How is this done ? Is it easy ?

Yes, it is easy and available to anyone. When I experienced it for the first time, I couldn't stop laughing, because I was totally perplexed by the discovery, that my body is able to slip into so deeply altered states, just totally naturally, as if it would be designed for it. Indeed, our bodies are designed for it. It's really done just by means of whole body relaxation, turning attention inwards, breathing deeply, continuously, and somewhat faster, plus sometimes bodywork also contributes significantly to inducing the process. That's it, basically. You can find a thorough analysis of all the various states and processes one can go through in deeply altered states of mind, and a detailed description of the technique itself in S. Grof's book "The Adventure of Self Discovery" ---> http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Sel...p/0887065414 However, as people become experienced in using the "Holotropic Breathwork" technique, they gradually begin to see, that it is primarily a question of opening to the divine force, accepting it and finding the willingness to allow it to take us wherever it wants.

However, please DON'T DO IT AT HOME. There are MANY crucial aspects and technical details to the therapy, which must be observed in order to keep the process safe and effective. There are plenty of ways how to make it dangerous and unwholesome. If you wish to engage in the process, please look for a GTT certified facilitator, with good reputation. Unfortunately there might be no facilitators recently operating in India, but Europe and the U.S. are well covered.

These are reliable sources of information (also a forum there):

http://www.holotropic.com/index.shtml
http://holotropicbreathwork.ning.com/

quote:
I suppose Ma K is working on clearing my nadis.

I remember when I was going through my firs several sessions, more then three years ago. I experienced intense spasms of my limbs and body, as the energy wanted to crush through the not yet enough purified nadis. It was even a little painful sometimes. However, this soon smoothed out, and now the asanas, mudras, and kriyas, or even beautiful dancing movements, can happen freely, as they like.

Be well my friend, may your nadis be crystal-clear soon!

Roman
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  7:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here I found some videos with Stan talking about HB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1h...yer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCzG...80:Video:193
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  4:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

I just hope that I'm not sharing here some common scenery, which everyone knows, and doesn't bother writing about. Well, for me it's an amazing experience to have meditations like this.

The Holotropic Breathwork weekend session, combined with DEEP meditation, continues to be very interesting. Intensified automatic bodily movements are still emerging in new forms during DM.
I'm not sure if the forward bending of my neck is stretching of the cervical spine, which would correspond to the closing stages of the purification happening during the holotropic trance. I had a feeling, that I previously wasn't able to finish it fully, so it would make sense that the same process is trying to finish itself during DM. However, it looks also like auto Jalandhara Bandha.
Another interesting symptom is a fairly intense pressure and forward pull, suddenly occurring in the center of my head, somewhere behind my nose.
In today's evening sit there was another amazing thing happening, when my upper body stretched itself and leaned somewhat forward. Then I noticed that I'm holding Mulabandha, and the slowly going, well resonating mantra begun kind of roll up through the entire spine, with "AY" beginning in the tailbone and raising a little, and "AM" going all the way up, and out through the head. It was pretty physical, like a real massage.

One very satisfying and soothing thing is, that I can feel that I'm entering qualitatively the same states, and continuing the same process, in both HB, and DM. Only with DM it's much softer. It looks like it fits just perfectly.

Roman

Edited by - mimirom on Feb 26 2009 1:32:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  11:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Roman,

Thanks for sharing. I can't speak for others on the forum, but I think what you are sharing is welcome, and new, certainly to me ! However, the location and cost aspects may make it hard for me to experience it.
As for Shaktipath, is said to be safe if a competent Guru initiates you, and I am sure mine is a very competent one. I also understand it is not "mandatory" for all shaktipath sadhaks to have kriyas. Shakti works silently, where it deems fit.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  07:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi friends,

I'm so happy! I must share at least a little bit. Miracles continue to happen, as the external world, the circumstances of my life, gradually align themselves with the radically new situation in my nervous system. Great Shakti is still very tangibly present, bringing more gifts, almost every day.
During the last week, or so, lots of meditative, or new age music, and various relaxation CDs and mp3's suddenly begun to cumulate on my desktop. Some of them I found very beautiful, and so I created a selection of the most impressive ones. As I continued to search for the meanings of all the mantras being chanted on the CDs, it gradually became apparent to me, that they are all devoted to the Divine Mother, in her various forms and names.
Yesterday evening, for the first time in my life, I tried a new Asana class, with a teacher I've never seen before. One of my friends attends that class regularly, and invited me to try it with her. So I went there, and took a copy of the single most beautiful CD, with 108 sacred names for Mother Divine, as a gift for my friend. The class was just beautiful. It was everything my present teacher misses (as wonderful as she is) - great concern for self-pacing, deeper understanding of the philosophy of Yoga, more open and friendly atmosphere, a much better feel for present-moment consciousness, a new possibility of understanding the connection between mind and body.... When we finished our sadhana, the new teacher simply spontaneously hugged me several times, and was all openness, love and light..... I wasn't even aware how much I was missing all of this in my Asana practice. It was beautiful.
Finally, in the very moment I was expressing my gratitude to my friend, for taking me to her class, when I was just about to give her my present, the teacher totally independently started to play the very same CD I was holding in my hand! The moment was so enchanting, we were all connected... that celestial music, and the beautiful mantras, all suggesting presence of Great Mother.... I'm sure some of you know the irresistible power of those synchronistic events.....

So this is the usual way, how it goes after a good HB session. Sometimes it goes on for weeks.

Love,
Roman

Edited by - mimirom on Mar 06 2009 08:10:45 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000