Enlightenment Milestones
 LOL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  1:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello!

I just wanted to share this experience with you.

So lately my relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky.
Earlier today I noticed some big 'worry/neediness' energy building up in the body so I ran myself a bath, switched the brain off and felt this energy in the body, dropping all resistance and letting it come up fully.

My mind started to resist so I dropped it again and just feel this energy.

Then it was time for my AYPractice, 15 min. DM and 5 min. Samyama.

The feelings coming up during the sitting were intense, but then -click-, they became RECONTEXTUALISED within the field of consciousness known as Love.

Whoop!

I've been uncontrollably laughing for the last twenty minutes, at every single 'issue' in my life - just laughter, laughter, laughter.
I realised I have been holding anger at myself, others, life, and ultimately at God for all my poor-me victim issues.

And then -pop- that disappeared too. And I was just rolling around, laughing and laughin and laughing.

Its kind of funny, I realise how I have built myself into trapped situations in life.. but its okay! It was just a field of consciousness expressing itself and experiencing life, it wasn't -MEE- - I'm just sitting here laughing at the whole play.

Of course now the mind is becoming serious, the issues are -mine- again, worry, seriousness, duality.

Wow - relationships are the most awesome TEST aren't they?

Back into worry-land... LOL.

Be well

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  2:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow Jack! Sounds like you've had quite an opening! What you are discovering is something I have recently discovered as well....We are the makers of our own environment/circumstances. If you feel "trapped" it is because you are allowing yourself to feel trapped. Situations may occur that we have no control over, but we always have control of our reactions/thoughts and are in control of how long we attach to these reactions/thoughts. And the attachment to these reactions/thoughts is what causes suffering. Sure you may have some troubling situations in your life, we all do, but your choice to surrender to what is and see these problems as laughable is a big step in removing unnecessary suffering. Good on you!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shredder

USA
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  4:33:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shredder's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know yoga means union, but in my own practice it is more like stripping things away that are not me, leaving the real me, or at least a more uncomplicated me. Sounds like I'm not alone in this....shredder
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  5:52:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was amazing Jack!

Yogani said it as well in the first lesson:

"You will laugh and laugh when you see how it really is."

Looking forward for that -pop- myself!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000