Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Hello..New to the Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keithw33

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2009 :  11:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit keithw33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

My name is Keith and I had my awakening in 2006. But my experience was not like some I have read about. I actually was very sick years prior to my awakening. After that sickness it felt like my whole being was attacked from an invisible force. I was absolutely afraid of everything, going outside, being by myself, etc. Then my father passed away in 2005, and that's when I was the lowest I had ever felt in my life. I wasn't going to go the route of drugs and alchohol. That's when I decided to just lay down and let whatever feelings I had come to me. I noticed I felt better when I meditated for a half hour. But then it would all start again, the bad dreams, death like feelings. In January 2006 that's when I had my awakening. One night this force I felt was so strong that it was just attacking my mind, soul. I just kept saying to myself, I am what I say I am. That's when I felt the energy rising through my third eye, just an intense heat that I had never felt before. But the next morning I felt like myself again but in a different way. But I'm not sure if it was the next day or the following days. I was on my way out the door to go to work when I noticed a huge bird in the tree across the street from where I lived. It was a Red Tailed Hawk, he looked at me and I looked at him and then he flew off. That had me so curious, that I had to look it up online. I found that the Red Tailed Hawk has that tie to the Kundalini. I was just curious if anybody on here had the same experience as myself with a Red Tailed Hawk after a spiritual awakening?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 9:56:04 PM

keithw33

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  01:13:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit keithw33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the link I found when I checked online http://wolfs_moon.tripod.com/RedHawkTotem.html
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  09:15:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Keith.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Do tell us (if you'd like to) some more about how your life has been since 2006 (since your awakening) and if you do practice any kind of spiritual techniques?
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  09:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Keith.

My experiences have been similar to yours (feeling sick and down for years, death-like feelings, very afraid and shaking of nearly everything (irrational), strong energy currents and movements when laying in bed and out in life, etc.) except for the actual kundalini awakening (the fire going through your third eye). I am actually a bit afaid of that and talked about it in other forums (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5035), as I feel it might be coming

Meditation (I do AYP), like with you, helped me termendously to smooth all the things I was feeling and allows me to live a much more happy and manageable life. I still have those nigths (tonight I had that for example), like you describe, where I just lay awake feeling all these energy currents flowing inside and around me. Most of the time I fall asleep only to wake up about half an hour or a hour later feeling "energized" with all these currents flowing or pumping/pulsating inside and around me. Hard to describe. I learned to let them be now and I see they are working in me, re-arranging everything. But it all became much smoother and tolerable since I started meditating. Still waiting for that "real" awakening though!

On the hawk thing, I am sorry but I don't know anything about it. Maybe it is something particularly symbolic to you?
Go to Top of Page

keithw33

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  12:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit keithw33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, thank you guys for the warm reception. Usually when I try to explain my experience, I get strange looks from people. But I know on here that I'm not alone with what I feel. But to answer your questions, Shanti my life has changed dramatically since 2006. I quit my job, it was just too much working around alot of negative people. Also my mother is not in the best of health, so I have been helping her out. It's just a total freedom I feel that I'm not bound to any social conditioning. I don't really practice any spiritual techniques. I did have some weird occurences off and on over the years since my awakening. One night I was just sitting in my mother's bedroom she was asleep in a different room. I was just sitting staring outside into the night and all of a sudden I felt this surge of energy come through my third eye. The lamp in the room flashed and then I heard a sonic boom and then a trembling in the ground. Well needless to say that scared the heck out of me, lol. Yogaislife I think with the Red Tailed Hawk appearing in my opinion it was a messenger. Because I forgot to mention a couple nights before he appeared, I was in my room building a computer desk. Then out of nowhere I hear a hooting outside my window. It was an Owl, and I had never heard nor seen an owl in my life up until this time. So I looked up the owl as well online and it says that it's the lunar opposite of the hawk. I had always had a connection with owls, I was given a native american kachina doll when I was younger. So I had always felt a strong bond with owls. But it states owl is the feminine energy and hawk is the male energy. I have had my good and bad days with this change. I don't know what direction my life will go in, most of the time I have a strong urge to just retreat into the mountains, I live in Denver CO by the way. But at this time I'm just here for my mother and my sister who is a single parent of twin girls. I just like helping them and seeing them happy. But YogaisLife don't be afraid of your awakening if it is coming. It's a natural process that needs to happen. I wasn't asking for this, I didn't know anything about this stuff up until that time. But now I have different eyes to see through and I live only in this moment with no contamination in my mind.
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  12:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Keith, for your kind words. You seem like a very kind person and your words are inspiring and kind. Thank you again.

YIL

Edited by - YogaIsLife on Jan 20 2009 12:51:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

keithw33

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  1:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit keithw33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My pleasure YogaisLife, may love and light follow you always!!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  10:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by keithw33

I don't really practice any spiritual techniques. I did have some weird occurences off and on over the years since my awakening. One night I was just sitting in my mother's bedroom she was asleep in a different room. I was just sitting staring outside into the night and all of a sudden I felt this surge of energy come through my third eye. The lamp in the room flashed and then I heard a sonic boom and then a trembling in the ground. Well needless to say that scared the heck out of me, lol.

Have you considered doing some form of meditation? It makes openings like the one you described above smoother and not scary. It's wonderful to be able to live in the now.. but there is more and more to drop and drop and let go and let go... meditation helps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000