Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Welcome and my Story
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aussieawakened

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  05:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aussieawakened's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi My name is Tim i am from Australia and have just come through a kundalini awakening. I have some pulled myself through some truly amazing experiences that i truly would love to find more people to share with that understand. I fell into my path largely by accident my plan to keep getting fit so i could pick up chicks and invest in tantra lessons so i could keep them satisfied went way different to where i imagined i have battled alone most of the journey with the direct help of my higher self and the white light using any number of tools such as a the pendulum through all of it i managed to move town start a new career build a new home basically from scratch with little money. I am just struggling a little now because for all of it most of society is ignorant to what i managed to acheive. It would be wonderful to conect with people who understand.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 9:51:55 PM

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  07:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ausieawakened,

Welcome to the forum.

This is a great place to be as many people here have been through (and are still going through) what you describe. Maybe you would like to write a bit about what has happened on your journey so far.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  08:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Tim.

Like Christi said, do share your experience with us.
If you haven't already done so, you could go through the AYP Tantra lessons.

Do you have any kind of structured practice in place? It is important to do some kind of meditation and pranayama once your kundalini awakens, so as to not go into awkward and uncomfortable kundalini experiences. Also, Tantra techniques are most effective if you have been cultivating energy using various pranayama, mudras and bhandhas and at the same time, cultivating silence through deep meditation.

Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Feb 02 2009 08:41:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  10:08:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tim,

What an amazing story. Please share, I would love to know more.

And welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Aussieawakened

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2009 :  5:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aussieawakened's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou for everyone for there welcome i am afraid i am a bit of an infrequent poster at the moment as i have a tendency to interfer with my internet connection at the moment. As i explained in my original post i fell into this largely by accident i went in with very different intentions but quickly was sucked into the world of chakras kundalini and energy. After my awakening i was pretty scared and confused because i wasn't entirely sure what was going the main issue is was dealing with at the time was whether to go into a career in the fitness industry however i was struggling with whether i wanted to pursue that because i thought my path had swung around into a More "spiritual" activity like breathwork. The catalyst for that was that i wasn't enjoying working out like i had up unto the awakening on the way to the gym where i was going to decide whether i threw in my study and pursued something different i heard an ad for a psychic fair and spiritual fair imediately turned the car around and headed straight for it the Tarot reading i received there convinced me to take the opportunity that was being presented to me in a local gym and was so accurate and so revealing bought me to tears several times. It also unsettled me for a week or so and i returned to the lady for a second reading it was during this reading my spiritual guide revealed himself and set me on a path that would bring us together eventually in the real world. Unfortunately though the reader made some horrible mistakes The worst of which was convincing me that i shouldn't be in any hurry to move town so i kept making an hour long trip which gave me way to much time to deal with a mass of energy and confusion and made living very hard without a solid base to start from. I was in a horribly ungrounded and unbbalnced state the key turning point was when i was given a pendulum that was guided by my spiritual guide the white light Bit by bit I started to ask the questions that i needed to to get my self back to a grounded state. In addition I used the tools of writing down questions and a series of answers in little bits of paper the answer i picked was usually the right answer for me to move forward along he also spoke to me in song many times. Gradually i started to put my life back together and begun experiencing some amazing things like self chakra soothings where my body started to move itself circling different chakras through the pieces of paper this led to a ritual that involved drinking sea water in between each chakra soothe some of these got quite vigourous and i also started chanting in an ancient dialect. I am afraid that is about as much as i can share i have much more i would love to get out but i simply can not sit infromt of a computer like i once did it starts to effect me too much and i start to effect it.
Go to Top of Page

Aussieawakened

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  05:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aussieawakened's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi i have managed to bring down my vibration enough to be able to spend a fair bit of time on the computer now with out interfering too much.I have abreviated a lot of what has happened because it just impossible for me to comprehend what has happened over the last 3 months and i am sure i will keep adding to this thread as time goes back. I would however like to share the moment that i discovered the kundalini had been put back to sleep. It involved a smudging of my house as over the course of the previous few months I had built up some fairly crazy energy In the days leading up to the smudging i had been starting to hear clearer the voice of the white light in my head he has quite a sense of humour and kept me amused for many a day during some tough times. As i went from room to room meditating as i released the smoke i had 2 particuarly memorable experiences during one room the guide asked me to focus on my heart chakra where i heard my soul speak to me and tell me that he had been released and that the snake had returned to its resting place. In my main bedroom i once again meditated and in a wonderfully polite and humorous way my guide once again asked me to focus on my heart chakra while visualizing as magic was about to happen with that a white and golden light appeared and a figure of a wise old man appeared to pop out of my chest and and appear before me It is hard to put in Words how magical experience that was from there i proceeded to several other rooms where he revealed some highly personal and humorous stuff that unfortunately a lot of will only ever make sense to me. I hope to keep adding to this thread and would love to talk to other people about there experiences but i am afraid i just have to keep my computer time short at the moment
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  08:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow aussie, amazing stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  08:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You may not want to rule out physical pursuits entirely. They are very grounding. Maybe not the same type of endeavor you were seeking, but there are many other physical things that fit in well with spirituality. Asanas, Tai Chi, Swimming, Touching old trees, Mountain climbing, Capoeira, many more.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000