Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Happy Holidays...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  4:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

/\
          /**\
         /****\
         /****\
         /****\
         /****\  
         /****\  
           ||
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS  

Would like to wish everyone very Happy Holidays.
And would like to thank one and all for the wonderful support and loving that is given to one and all so generously.
I would like to thank Yogani for giving so tirelessly and lovingly, and with no expectation.

This time I forgot to wish AYP a happy birthday on Nov 2nd. Between David and me, we did the AYP birthday card for 3 years:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3082
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1662
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=566

So lets turn this topic into one big card. Please post your wishes to Yogani and AYP (which includes all of us) and give each other thanks and share our sentiments and gratitude.

THANK YOU

Right now, Yogani pays to run this forum so that we can all benefit from it. I was wondering, if, in the spirit of the season, we could make a small donation to AYP/Yogani. Even a small donation can go a long way.
Yogani says:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

For those who are interested, here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link. Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already. I am most comfortable with that.

The guru is in you.

If I had pay for the perception of the value I have received, I would have to take up a few more jobs or win the lottery. But I am sure any amount is greatly appreciated. You can make donations here.

Edited by - Shanti on Dec 21 2008 4:47:05 PM

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  5:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti

Thank you for yet another contribution!
That is a beautiful Christmas card

So much have happened over the close to three years that I have been a member of this forum.

It has grown out of the compassionate heart that is Yogani into a beautiful, worldwide spiritual community. All of the AYP material is priceless, but most precious is the fact that "The Guru Is In You"
is so visibly obvious in the many posts here.

We all shine as One Heart

Yogani - thank you
all of AYP is in my Samyama.

Happy Christmas All
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  6:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to add my Merry Christmas and thanks to Yogani and the AYP community. I have been a part of this community for less then 6 months and my life has changed already in so many drastic and unimaginably positive ways. Thanks to the AYP writings I am clean from opiates and all hard drugs I was addicted to, I have a sense of peace about life I never thought I could ever achieve (let alone achieve it sober!) and I have for the first time in my life, hope for my future and the future of humanity. For 6 months of practicing I have to say this is the greatest gift I could have ever recieved. Let alone free of charge. The forums are my lifeline to Satsang, and of course support, and I have nothing but unconditional love for all of you here. Thank you all for your wonderful contributions, advice, support and encouragement. You are all the greatest Christmas present a practitioner could ever hope for. Love to all.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  10:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I wish you all a very merry Christmas

And for those of you that don't celebrate Christmas because of cultural or religious differences I wish you

LOVE PEACE and HAPPINESS

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  10:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAVE A JOYFUL

CHRISTMAS

AND A MAGNIFICENT

NEW YEAR

FROM ALL THE AYP MEDITATION GROUP IN DUBLIN

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOGANI AND THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY HERE
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  11:27:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani and everyone - I am snowed in, happily visiting family in Seattle but the internet connection still works.
My dad got here even though all the trains but his were shut down. I got here just before my airline shut down all flights!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  11:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your kind wishes.

Wishing you happy holidays, and continual opening in the new year.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  1:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shweta,

Thanks for posting this, I have followed your suggestion and made a donation as I know Yogani has paid a big financial price, out of his own pocket, to make all of this available to us for free and that the book sales are not yet close to balancing the daily operational costs of the websites. It is the least I can do and a lot less than what I would have to pay to attend a weekend retreat and am grateful that the universe has given us these tools through AYP so that we can free ourselves from suffering.

Here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link.

Happy holidays to all!
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  5:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all,

I'm still feeling very new to this community, but I already know that it is a real privilege to be able to be here with you all. It gives me great joy to see how much love is present here.
Thank you, and I wish you all a beautiful Christmas time.

Roman

Time is moving on
We don’t have too long
Time to sing a song of change
Do not fear the storm
Love will keep you warm
In the rising dawn of change

Edited by - mimirom on Dec 22 2008 5:20:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  01:17:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas and may you have a happy New Year everyone.
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  06:03:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All the best and thank you :)
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  06:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry merry christamas and may your hearts be filled with joy, love and happiness in this holiday season, in 2009 and beyond.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  01:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas, everybody! Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and loving support.

Thank you Yogani for your efforts and devotion to spreading this wonderful teaching.

I promise to donate before 2009 arrives.

Love and Joy to you all
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  05:26:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to all of you

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  12:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
happy holidays and best of wishes for everyone.

love you guys,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  6:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Peace to all and a Merry Christmas.

May your cups of silent awareness fill with Love and Joy and runneth over for thirsty souls everywhere!

Balance
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  01:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani, Shanti and numerous others that are contributing immensely to make the lives of everyone practicing AYP more meaningful every day. I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a spiritually bountiful New Year.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  01:23:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Chrismas everyone!

Loads of love

Christi
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2008 :  12:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi every one!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for all of your help.

Best, yb.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000