Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 The power of Procrastination
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2008 :  3:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Me and a friend of mine (kevin) are working on a book opposite of Eckhart tolles power of now. The power of procrastination will be out shortly and I will let you guys know. It was supposed to be finished by now but we decided to do more research on on the topic, still havent gotten to the research part, but we will, later
we are one, in the same
brother neil

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  09:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Brother Neil

Sounds interesting, could you outline the basics behind your thinking.
Cheers
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  09:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Hi Brother Neil

Sounds interesting, could you outline the basics behind your thinking.
Cheers

I can, But not right now, I will get back to you later on that.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  10:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Way to go Brother Neil. Do let us know when the book is out.. OH wait.. no.. ummm.. if the book is out.. errrr.. no.. when you have the time... hmmmmm.. Oh well.. there is always tomorrow... and I can always wait for it.. what's the hurry..
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  11:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
shanti,
I could go more into it right now but I rather wait till later
with love
brother neil
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  11:38:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Brother Neil,

Interesting idea....Can't wait to hear more. for me personally procrastination leads to guilty feelings and is anything but productive or useful. Am excited to hear your perspective on this subject. Cheers.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  10:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is something extremely imporant that would add a whole new perspective for your book. I am willing to contribute this magnificent idea, this treasure chest of wisdom... but right now I'm a bit short of time.. maybe later.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  12:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think your idea has a lot of potential, Neil. Perhaps you made a mistake exposing your idea prematurely.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Dec 24 2008 04:27:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  6:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi Brother Neil,

Interesting idea....Can't wait to hear more. for me personally procrastination leads to guilty feelings and is anything but productive or useful. Am excited to hear your perspective on this subject. Cheers.

Love,
Carson

IN my experience, guilt leads to more suffereing, which leads to more avoidance, which leads to more guilt, which leads to more aviodance, to more suffering, etc...................
may you accept yourself as is, you cannot be perfect, no man can, I know, I have tried ;)
my best to you
brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  05:04:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree...That's why I can't wait to hear your theories on how it is beneficial!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  7:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was presuming, BTW, that Neil's book is about the negative power of procrastination.
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  9:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well I must confess, i started this out as a joke, i thought some people would catch on when carson made his post I could not be so cruel as to leave him hanging for I do care about my brothers and sisters. if I had to sum up the negative power of procrastination it would be what I said to carson.
The wisest words I can speak of, from my personal experience, is accept yourself and your "imperfections" I have tried to be perfect and found I cannot. So my life starts over from this understanding
my best to you
Brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2008 :  05:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe the the ultimate procrastination is not being fully relaised now.

So the power of procrastination maybe in the awareness of it's affect in our daily lives, at the very smallest level, and escalated in its diversity to full scale realisation.
Perhaps a very powerful tool to use and look at in each and every moment, once we are off the moment
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000