Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Awaken the Master: Dance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  11:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
aum

The Siddhar mantras are simple, from the heart and essentially an experience of joy. Humanity needs this as blessings to awake to whom we truly are.

Va Va Va Va Yen Guru Natha
is an ancient heart mantra of the Siddhar yogis. As a primal call to invoke the higher wisdom within, call for the ancient presence within that has been waiting to be invoked!

The mantra means- "Awaken in me as the Guru. Come to me as higher wisdom. Awaken to be the Being of Light. Let me the Master of Light"

Beyond thought and breath is the breathless realm of fire. This sacred fire is the Presence of the Master, as wisdom. Awaken and Be!

Yes, awaken the Guru within!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KPpYFLRYG0

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  12:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Nandhi.
I have always found your Turiya Nada CD very powerful.. and listening to it while watching fire, added something to the power... cant tell you what.. but I could feel something move inside me..
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  2:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine shanthi,

your beautiful insights of adi shankara caught my heart and that tempted this posting to be made. its sacred synchronicity to see your response as first!

there are the three fires- the inner lamp, the lamp we light and the yagna fire. the yagna fire is to dissolve the five elements we are into the divine. it is the guru's grace that enables our higher wisdom to merge intellect with the five sheaths of joy that is alight- hence a deeper experience.

gratitude, divine shanthi!

aum
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  5:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Nandhi.

I have been studying/following Kashmiri Shaivism.. and it was not surprising to find out that it came about from the Shiddahrs of the South. It is all connected. It just feels wonderful to be blessed by the grace of so many masters. Your music and mantras always make me feel closer to the blessings. Thank you for that.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  2:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nandhi,
Nice, I could feel shakti stimulated immediately.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  6:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I felt a nice peace and warmth around the heart. Thank you for opening me up to this experience, nandhi.

Take care:

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Nov 30 2008 7:20:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  7:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

dave, thank you!

yes, shanthi. its good to be like bee with the nectar to draw from all the flowers! grateful to be blessed by your thoughts and love!

aum
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2008 :  03:19:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
gratitude, vil! always a sacred joy to meet again here.

the heart's joy is essentially the joys of oneness. guess that is where we are most times- cosmic embrace, divine vil!:)

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Dec 01 2008 03:50:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  12:26:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I keep being amazed by the kind of people this site attracts.
Go to Top of Page

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2008 :  06:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So do I.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  12:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Man, now I'm going Guru Natha Va Va Va Va Yen.. Guru Natha Va Va Va Va Yen.. and I can't resist from dancing.. when nobody is watching ;)

I got the 'preview' files on my mp3 player, until the CD gets here.

Edited by - Chiron on Dec 25 2008 1:56:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  03:35:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

gratitude chiron! within the macro void that holds all the universes and within all matter as the void within the atom- is the dance. the dance of being that in its awareness is joy that is source alight!

likewise, a sacred joy to see you here thibaud!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000