New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  10:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Alwayson

I don't "focus" my eyes at all. I do sambhavi mudra (which sometimes is such a subtle movement that I don't even know if my eyes physically move at all) and let the vision go internal. During SBP I follow the sushumna with my internal vision and in meditation I let my "focus" go completely and just "am" (in) Silence.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Kriyaban

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  12:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

Carson, you are a powerful yogi.

I don't understand why this golden ring is not found in ancient Hindu texts. Its really frustrating. I know its in Yogananda's stuff, but thats not ancient at all.

its found in the Gita. but you have to have the translation from a spiritual practice point of view. email me and i will give you the location of the books that can be bought over here in america. if they are out then they will come from india in english. will explain everything.

carson is right. dont look or search for it. matter of fact one shouldnt "want or expect" it. this is desire and thats not how it is done. practice should be done without expectation of fruits. if you have no desire for the result then you will "see" it much brighter in my experience.

one also has to understand what exactly you are seeing. many things have already been discussed. it is different for everyone but that sun or star that is bright and golden or yellowish is extremely important. it is considered the soul by some. the dark dot in the middle is sometimes considered to be the spot that is eventually entered. Anu means molecule but from a spiritual yogic interpretation it is the Kustashta dot or bindi/bindu. This dot is considered the subtlest of the sublte and once there you should lose yourself and become that dot. the Godanu or Brahmanu is beyond that which is attained after further practice, at least from our point of view.

Edited by - Kriyaban on Jun 30 2010 11:47:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

NSB

Australia
32 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  06:17:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As per TI's comments I tried out YMK. Not for the first time but it is not my usual practise. I did see the golden ring, not sure if I would have picked it out if I had not been aware of the potential for it. I don't think it was just pressure on the optic nerve because I was pushing and jiggling my eyeballs and the visuals were moving around as you'd predict, but the ring was unaffected by this and did not move at all.

Go to Top of Page

southsaturn

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  8:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
While googling around I was tickled to find this very cool website, and more specifically, this topic. Since the age of like 2 or 3 I've seen this ring upon waking in the morning. When I was that little I used to call it the "cloud", and I would say it's alive and has a "cloud family" living inside. I also said it was "god's energy". Alas it's rare to see it these days for me, I go through periods ever so often where it returns, my heart must not be operating efficiently these days : (
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000