Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 pranayama + meditation + yoga = HORNY??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prodibnil

Belgium
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  11:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit prodibnil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello ,

i've been doing ashtanga yoga 2 times a week for about 3 months now.
i also do hatha yoga 1 time in a week for 2,5 years.
I practise pranayama and meditation each day for about a week.
I recently made a topic about some sort of ecstatic feeling just above the penis after doing intense yoga and breathing practise.
Now this feeling makes me feel goddamn horny... , like i'm about to ejaculate without even a sexual stimulans.

what the hell is this ^^
thx in advance , olaaa

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  6:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I Have had some "visions" while meditating, of beautiful woman and also have had myself become arroused when meditating. Part of the scenery, good looking scenery at that.
we are one
in the same
brother Neil
Go to Top of Page

insideout

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  11:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit insideout's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Unless I've had an orgasm within the last couple of hours, I'm consistently horny. I'm having waking visions of every girl I see engaging in very intimate behavior with me. Is it just a phase, like puberty? I certainly hope so. Otherwise I'll end up retiring early in Pattaya.
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2008 :  10:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, and best wishes! As I understand it, this is a sign of progress. See 11/18/08 - Main Lesson T60 - Natural Vajroli and Whole Body Ecstasy
http://www.aypsite.org/T60.html
Thou art cat, divinefurball
Go to Top of Page

stillness

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2009 :  09:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit stillness's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
haha yep that is what happens.

Energy feels different in every chakra. When shakti is permeating your sex chakra (swadhistana) it feels... really sexual!

The over the top horniness generally subsides when the energy reaches further up (or at least I have found it to be that way, at least some of the time—everyone is different). I find that each chakra has a distinct sensation. For example the heart chakra is Love. :)

Edited by - stillness on Jan 17 2009 1:11:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2009 :  1:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, been there and done that. Funny but I was talking to my mum on the phone the other night, she has always been into alternate things and had meditated extensively.

She said she had stopped meditating because of the orgasms, they were just a big distraction and she could not see the point of carrying on I laughed because up to that point I had never dared mention that part to anyone, never mind the multiple living visions of orgies comprising women and men !!

After a while it just goes away and then gets replaced by a whole host of new 'fun' stuff.......
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000