Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 The outside in the inside out.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  10:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Since finding that the mantra can come from outside the body I have noticed that is how it now remains. It seems like I no longer say the mantra it is said for me and from a point external to my own position (if that makes sense).

I am carrying on relaxing and just letting the mantra happen until it seems I dont really exist at all except as part of something bigger.

Once back to everyday life I seem to slip back into that same state for periods of time which makes me feel 'expanded' and makes normal life seem a less significant by comparison.

Is this a normal result ? I feel relaxed with it, but almost wonder if i am a bit too chilled, it's a bit like smoking a joint but with all senses working sharply.

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  12:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi karl,

aren't your senses working sharply when you smoke?

Edited by - mimirom on Dec 13 2008 12:50:30 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000