Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Guaranteed Clairvoyance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2008 :  2:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Enter a meditative state. Do whatever you like to do, like spinal beathing, kechari, etc. etc..

Stand up, and go to a pitch black room. Wave your fingers in front of you. You will see a collection of blue pinpoints.

This flies in the face of all science, as light is needed for sight.

Propundit

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  1:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Propundit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
But is that sight, or vision? I have had migraines before, and can see various flashes of light in total darkness. Likewise, when we dream, we 'see' things that are independent of light.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  3:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm, I know this sort of clairvoyance to be very real. I've been getting much better lately at seeing energetic sort of happenings. It's interesting to see how certain intentions can have certain colors attached to them. Just knowing certain "realities" behind the colors associated to each chakras and different intentions.

I've seen unconditional love as like a light green orb with like "sticks" all around it. Things like that. It's kinda neat I guess seeing the spiritual reality behind certain loving intentions and what have you not.

I think it can be a little tough not to get too caught up into it though. I dunno, I guess it's kinda cool, but it's all about bringing stillness to action, not so much about green floaty orbs of light haha. I kinda wonder too much at times about what it is I'm seeing.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  11:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is more concrete, than some sort of vision.

You are actually seeing your fingers move in total darkness, represented by pinpoints of blue light.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  07:34:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can often see visions of things moving in total darkness, like my hand. It doesn't have lights though usually, it just looks normal, like moon light. Then suddenly if I realize there is no light, I can't see a thing.
Go to Top of Page

Propundit

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  08:57:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Propundit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting, I haven't experienced that, will have to try it. I still wonder about the sight vs. vision question, wondering if it is synthesia of some sort, where proprioception crosses over into the vision areas of the brain.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  9:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To see in the dark you have to get very sleepy and shut your mind down, like you would do for samyama. For me at least, it seems to help if the body is cold.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000