Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Ejaculation and Spiritual Practices
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

coleslaaw

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  6:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit coleslaaw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Does ejaculating in any way have an effect on Meditation or any other AYP spiritual practices? I've read on other forums that you should retain the semen but I didn't look into it that much..Is this true? And, if it is, what effects does it have on the practitioner?

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  6:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You'll find a lot of info on here both in the lessons and the forums.

I would recommend you don't obsess about it. I most certainly do recommend you that you strive to conserve your energy via ejaculatory abstinence...but do not think it is a "magic key" to ecstacy or anything like that. If you do not already have kundalini activity or great inner silence then abstinence will not really change that. If you do cultivate these qualities then abstinence in this way MAY influence them, sometimes not even in a wholly bad way.

Basically, I am simply adivising against becoming too fixated on this issue too early on. Do what feels natural. You will find as inner stillness and conductivity become cultivated through meditation and pranayama that your sexuality will conform to your emerging spiritual self. The body knows what to do and you don't need to interfere too much with it :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000