AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 blocking technique - success!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  10:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I didn't know if I should put this in the tantra section or the enlightnement milestones section

Yesterday I had an interesting experience. I was able to block my ejaculation. The funny thing about it is that I had planned before to do it on purpose and it didn't work and this time I didn't plan anything (it was spontaneous) and it worked. I think it was just perfect timing. And, yes, it was solo practice

I wasn't expected to engage in it but it happened and I noticed myself getting aroused and began stimulating myself slowly until I got to that "point of no return". But this time I was more present and I saw it building up, slowly, so, almost instinctively I pressed in the perineum. I don't know about you guys but for me, as orgasm and ejaculation are starting, there is a definitely pumping at the perineum muscle, a sort of pulsating alternating contraction and relaxation cycles. Somehow I must have pressed in the right place with the right ammount of time as it completely blocked ejaculate (other times I blocked but as I released too soon it still came out, only with no pressure associated with it).

What was interesting was what came afterwards. This past few years, even before I ever learned about yoga seriously - much less tantra -, I have always felt a certain sense of bad-feeling after ejaculation. A certain "guilt" or a sense that I have betrayed myself somehow (I later saw this fits well with tantra theory and practice). Needless to say I felt also drained and apathetic afterwards. Not a nice feeling overall and certainly left to a certain desillusionment in sex in general. But the problem is that I still had sex drive, sometimes very intense ones! So, I was happy to find an alternative and it made a lot of sense what tantra teaches.

So, this time, there was a nice feeling in my body after successfully blocking. The feelings of betrayal or guilt were not there and there was a general feeling of well-being in my body, kind of like what many people may get from normal sex and orgasm. It was a kind of "natural high". I felt calm and relaxed and yet alert and with a feeling of being nurtered at the same time - not really drained at all. Well, can't really explain, a good feeling. Like your mind stops but yet you are very alert and calm in your whole body.

Then I urinated some volume shortly after but there was no milky substance coming out, neither the next morning. I think this must be a sign that the semen was all reabsorved by the organism. Could this re-absortion explain the general good feeling I felt afterwards in my body? I felt actually happy it did not end up in the urine as this might mean that my biology could be somehow already partly prepared to bring the sexual essences up the body, as yogani talks about.

Another question: if one uses this technique and does amaroli (say, the nest morning), even if the urine is not cloudy and seems quite clear, is it still ok to drink?

And just to end an interesting phenomenon I observed and that is why this is for me a kind of a milestone. I feel this is the first step to tantra really. I re-read yogani's lessons on this and it seems quite true that this technique (although only should be used in extreme cases) it is a bit like the training wheels of tantra and with it seems to come a change where ejaculation is not really sought after anymore and the pre-orgasmic pleasure becomes much more appealing over time!

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  07:44:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh Yes, YogaIsLife Rules! Bravo! I believe I know exactly what amazing feelings you are talking about. Knowing that you have done something well just after orgasm, the lack of depletion and the afterward calm alertness. Even the moment of crossing a milestone when this happens for the first time. Beautiful.... I'm happy for you, thanks.

Mettá,

Roman
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  09:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Roman, thanks so much for the input! Appreciate it and am glad you can relate.

Yes, it was a kind of a milestone...and you know what? For some 5 days now I had no urgent sexual desires. In fact I am much more calm sexually, no big impulses coming, no needy desires to fulfill. I just don't get aroused as often and easily as before, nor do I feel the need to be...weird. I am quite prepelexed at this. Well, it is a new feeling, and it is not bad at all, although I do hope my sexual desire has not just "disapeared without leaving any trace", but I think not It is a refinement, an expansion, I believe.
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  05:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari OM

thats great experince buddy.
exactly the same is with me also.If the sexual pleasure is acomplained with ejacuvation.it ruins everything.so when i also tried with pre-orgasmic.I didn't feel any guilt when their is no ejacuvation.so i have shunned the ejacuvation.I feel as if i have achived a great part of my life from that.it is giving a turning point in my life.

Jai Shri Krishna
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  07:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you snatha. It is good to know you relate.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  6:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey YogaIsLife,

may I also post a nice recent blocking success here?

Roman
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  04:36:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Of course Roman. No need to ask!
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  4:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everybody,

okay, here's my experience.
First I have to say, that the AYP Tantra handbook really opened an entirely new experiential field to me. It is exciting and revealing, and my thanks for that go to Yogani, of course.

A couple days ago I finally gathered enough patience to practice solo for more than 20 or 30 minutes. And my experience was very interesting.
First, after some 40 minutes of holdback method my staying power actually begun to grow. It felt like I reached a threshold at some point. The first 30 minutes my staying power didn't increase at all, but then it actually started to happen. Suddenly I've been able to relax much easier and it took more and more strokes to get close to orgasm. I'm really happy about this because it is a confirmation of course and it really doesn't feel bad to be revealing the key to bigger staying power

Another thing happened when I continued for further 10 or 15 minutes. A specific tingling, like pins and needles, started first in my fingers, then in my hands and finally it emerged in my whole belly. After a while it was pretty intense and I felt like being on the edge of a trance. Finally my hands ended up in a spasm (I'm not sure if spasm is the proper word).
The big revelation was when I realized that I know well those feelings in my hands and belly, including those characteristic spasms. I'm doing systematically holotropic breathwork, and so I know from my own experience that those symptoms typically emerge when a person enters a holotropic trance, an altered state of expanded consciousness! I experienced it also on high doses of LSD. I think tantric masturbation took me on the edge of this.

Isn't it a revelation... A new understanding...

mettá,

Roman
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  5:41:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Roman! Thanks for sharing! Your experience sounds very good, a testing of tantra. I believe you did it to see if indeed staying power can be developed and it seems it can, even if it is after a while. And didn't you get exhausted after 30min or so in stimulation? Well, I am not tantric yet so it seems like a lot to me!

I also feel like a glowing/warm/gooey (?) feeling in my abdomen if I get aroused like that now. I also feel can feel a warmth innundating my body, including my hands. I interpret the movement in the abdomen as the sexual essences going up in my body and working in my abdomen, mixing with food stuff, etc (inner alchemy - I can really feel it working sometimes, even in daily life). It is quite a good feeling, albeit intense sometimes so I take it easy.

I think your experiences of an almost trance are good but I think ou have to be careful not to use tantra in itself to achieve higher states of conscioussness or as the ultimate tool. It is more like an aid, I think the main ones are, as always, deep meditation and pranayama.

All the best my friend.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  08:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oops, I didn't intend to show of in any way. I thought this is the usual way it has to be practiced. I read in the Tantra handbook that "this is going to be a long lovemaking session" so I just thought I have to make it long to see any results. (I'm talking about solo practice, I don't have a girlfriend.) Maybe (I really don't know, it just pops up in my mind now) that it might be a strong pelvic floor making it possible to carry on for longer periods of time. I guess I've got a relatively strong one thanks to the Pilates training that I've been doing. There is a great focus on precise abdominal and pelvic breathing in Pilates and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who wants to gain control over the deep core muscles. But as I've said, it's only a guess.

The feeling then was more like shiver and prickle, similar like when you jump into cold water right after sauna.

Thanks for your advice not to get too excited about what happened. You're right, of course... To be honest, I feel attached to that state already... And to be honest once again, I tried yesterday to make the same thing happen again. But it didn't work...

Roman

Edited by - mimirom on Nov 20 2008 6:08:30 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000