AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 kundalini journey..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  6:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

From what I have read, full kundalini awakening happens when kundalini reaches crown.

My questions is that Some traditions, gurus and Swamis say that once kundalini has started its journey from muladhar, it will reach crown no matter what. It can’t be stopped etc.

Whereas some gurus, Swamis , traditions, systems(even AYP I guess), says that meditation must be done to reach a full awakened kundalini.
If kundalini awakening will happen no matter what, than why meditation ..after it has been trigerred on.

I know that I am probably missing something here.

kind regards to everyone,

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Nov 19 2008 6:46:07 PM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  8:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste my friend,

simply put bcz the awakening and the rise of kundalini which leads into ecstatic conductivity is one half of the equasion and the other one is pure bliss conciousness or stillness in action which comes up due to the practice of deep meditation and samyama and these two added together (stillness + ecstasy) well the equal unity (enlightenment).

this lesson covers it all for you concerning kundalini.

read it well + read the link in it on mantra particulars so that you may understand the process of meditation even better:
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  04:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi arzkiyahai ,

Once kundalini is awakened, it will reach the crown chakra no matter what. But it could take many lifetimes. Maybe the gurus who teach this forgot to mention that! So it is best to work with it, and help the process along. In fact it is a golden opportunity and not a day should be wasted.

Enjoy.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  2:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

namaste my friend,

simply put bcz the awakening and the rise of kundalini which leads into ecstatic conductivity is one half of the equasion and the other one is pure bliss conciousness or stillness in action which comes up due to the practice of deep meditation and samyama and these two added together (stillness + ecstasy) well the equal unity (enlightenment).

this lesson covers it all for you concerning kundalini.

read it well + read the link in it on mantra particulars so that you may understand the process of meditation even better:
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

light and love,

Ananda

Hi Ananda,

Thanks for your reply. You are my great friend buddy. You know me pretty well and I do understand your concern , I am doing practices for sometime now and trying to stabilize. It is always so good to get a reply from your side. Thankyou for your reply again.

kindest regards from my heart,

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Nov 20 2008 11:42:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  3:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi arzkiyahai ,

Once kundalini is awakened, it will reach the crown chakra no matter what. But it could take many lifetimes. Maybe the gurus who teach this forgot to mention that! So it is best to work with it, and help the process along. In fact it is a golden opportunity and not a day should be wasted.

Enjoy.

Christi

Hi Christi,

Thankyou for your reply. I knew I was missing something there. For some people kundalini starts by itself and reaches crown- probably due to the work they have done in those fields during their previous lives.

But on internet, there are severe cases of premature kundalini awakening and spontaneous kundalini awakening where the kundalini process is stopped by medicines. What happens to those people's kundalini journey, Does it continue in their next lives? (As the same subtle body is carried on to their next lives.)

Sometime back I was reading a book that says excessive fear pauses the kundalini in the spinal cord whereever it is. Please through some light on this.

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Nov 20 2008 11:39:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2008 :  02:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Arzkiahai,

quote:
Christi,

Thankyou for your reply. I knew I was missing something there. For some people kundalini starts by itself and reaches crown- probably due to the work they have done in those fields during their previous lives.

But on internet, there are severe cases of premature kundalini awakening and spontaneous kundalini awakening where the kundalini process is stopped by medicines. What happens to those people's kundalini journey, Does it continue in their next lives? (As the same subtle body is carried on to their next lives.)

Sometime back I was reading a book that says excessive fear pauses the kundalini in the spinal cord whereever it is. Please through some light on this.

I would agree that there are cases where people seem to become "spontaneously enlightened", but these cases are very rare, and are probably due to work done in previous lives.

If someone's kundalini is awakened prematurely then things can go very wrong, and as you say, many of these cases are now published on the internet. This is unfortunately giving kundalini quite a bad name, and many people now think that kundalini is something that has to be avoided at all cost.

The process of kundalini awakening can be slowed or stopped by drugs, and often is in severe cases when people become sectioned by medical proffesionals because of antisocial behaviour. This happened to two of my friends, and it also occurs to John in the "Secrets of Wilder" novel. In these cases, once the person becomes stable, they can come off the drugs and begin spiritual practices again. The kundalini will remain dormant whilst the drugs are sedating the body, and will begin to rise again once practices are resumed.

If the person is kept on drugs for the rest of their life, then they can begin spiritual practices again in their next life.

Fear does act as an inhibitor of kundalini, and openness and acceptance will stimulate it. This is how meditation works to raise kundalini, by cultivating a clam and accepting state of mind.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Nov 21 2008 03:00:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  1:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[/quote]

Hi Ananda,

Thanks for your reply. You are my great friend buddy. You know me pretty well and I do understand your concern , I am doing practices for sometime now and trying to stabilize. It is always so good to get a reply from your side. Thankyou for your reply again.

[/quote]

hello again,

can't say that i can add anything to what christy shared with us.

just wanted to say that the feeling is mutual my friend and i'm here for you whenever i'm glad to be of service.

yours,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  8:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou very much Christi and Ananda for your reply.

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Nov 23 2008 8:23:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  6:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mine was awoken all by itself back in June/July '01 and I suffered very very badly...

This time I will control it although I guess it will take a long time to even reach that stage...

@ Christi far from being rare I feel that these energentic imbalances are the de facto cause of almost all illness's today...

Edited by - mahabaratara on Nov 29 2008 7:14:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2008 :  03:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mahabarata,
quote:

Mine was awoken all by itself back in June/July '01 and I suffered very very badly...

This time I will control it although I guess it will take a long time to even reach that stage...

@ Christi far from being rare I feel that these energentic imbalances are the de facto cause of almost all illness's today...

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. Just to clarify, when I used the word rare, I was talking about people becoming spontaneously enlightened, rather than spontaneous kundalini awakenings. The latter is quite common these days, the former, unfortunately still quite rare.

I don't know if premature kundalini awakenings are the cause of almost all illnesses today... but it is definately the cause of some.

I don't know if you have done so already (I don't read all the posts), but if you are still having problems, you may benefit from sharing them here in the forum. Many here have gone through kundalini problems and can offer good advice.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000