Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Psychic attack
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  8:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I really need someones help. I need a strong psychic to help me prove something in a court of law. Someones been psychically attacking me for about a month and a half now.

enlightenmealready

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  5:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately I don't think your going to have much luck in a court of law. You might want to check out Practical Psychic self defense by Robert Bruce if you have not yet done so. http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psy...68471&sr=8-3

I can't say I buy off on the entirety of the text, but it may give you a starting point.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  4:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I feel I already know what can be done, and I must agree, this would be extremely tricky to bring up in a court of law. Someone really kind has also been helping me out immensely with the situation, but thank you once again.

I'm not really one to believe in demons and negative energy in the sense the book seems to bring it up. I always feel our "demons" are our own creation. Unless someone's "demonizing" you with their sometimes wrongly placed good intentions (or just plain bad intentions)... which is sorta the case with my situation. The guy means well in a way (most of the time)... he's just a huge nuissance and is invading on some of my rights BIG TIME.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  8:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you can't just avoid him, you may need to establish your boundaries. You would need to talk to him and say exactly what you won't allow. Don't let your mind make excuses like it's not important because it is.
Then when you have an exact plan of what you're going to do, things will often work out much better.
Go to Top of Page

enlightenmealready

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  10:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought I recalled a chapter on defending against attacks by people, but unfortunately I am unable to find my copy to verify.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  11:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A bit of a problem with that. He knows that I want it to end, what my limits are... I have basically no way of stopping things. I need to like drain my third eye or something, really ground myself, but am in the process of some other energetic sort of happening that really raises my kundalini and so I think it kind of works against that. I think it'll be over sooner than later. Just don't worry too much for me folks. I've really had the greatest help I can imagine with this.

I wouldn't mind a bit of justice for him really impeding on some of my rights, that's the most I feel I could perchance do by this point, but again, thanks a lot for the concern guys. I'll get out of this one alright.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000