Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 3:13 and other numbers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  02:42:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I wonder if some of you have experienced seeing numbers, I always see the 11:11, or 2:22, but this number 3:13 I have seen it in dreams, like in a kind of clock with red light, I don't know what it means, as its the first time that I see this number, not even in dreams I can see others numbers as well. But when I saw this number it was like a vision, more than a dream. Does any one of you knows the meaning of this number ? It was in this exact position, not like 313, but 3:13, like if it was an hour, not a number, I'm trying to understand but I can't.

Any advice ?

Thanks
Neli

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  07:57:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hmm, dont know about that specific number.

What happens to me often is that, when I happen to look at a clock for the time, it is very often the right time (e.g. 10:30 or 11:00) or some intresting numbers, like the ones you can read front to back or vice versa the same way (e.g. 20:02). Well, I try not to put too much emphasis to this (scenery) but it does make me smile sometimes
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  12:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  12:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Yeah, sometimes when I look at my clock, I see these numbers, like 11:11 and others, but this time I was kinda sleeping, most of all it was a vision while in this twiglight state,(nor sleep, nor awake) I have been very accurate with other visions in the past, but now I can't get the point with this number. I'll try to find the meaning in the Kabbalah.

Thanks
neli

quote:
Originally posted by YogaIsLife

hmm, dont know about that specific number.

What happens to me often is that, when I happen to look at a clock for the time, it is very often the right time (e.g. 10:30 or 11:00) or some intresting numbers, like the ones you can read front to back or vice versa the same way (e.g. 20:02). Well, I try not to put too much emphasis to this (scenery) but it does make me smile sometimes

Go to Top of Page

apachechief

Ireland
65 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  08:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit apachechief's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Did you try putting 3:13 into google. It could be a chapter reference, such as:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage...3;&version=9;

That's the first result that came up

Edited by - apachechief on Nov 02 2008 08:48:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  04:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Apache

Thanks for the info.

I'm trying to find something more kabbalistic, I like Jesus sayings,although I'm not a christian. I'll keep trying.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by apachechief

Did you try putting 3:13 into google. It could be a chapter reference, such as:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage...3;&version=9;

That's the first result that came up

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000