Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 accepting the silence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2008 :  6:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
kind of weird one more silence enters the life. Overall in the past 2 or so months I have really started to see how unecessary suffering really is. so for me lately it has been a half day of more mental stillness. then it seems like a trigger starts some chattering again and the second half is not as still as the first half. during the second half doubts creep back in, the same old worn out questions creep back in, blah blah blah. just working on letting it go. Funny part is, when i get more stillness i think "i dont really need to practice" once again mental chatter. o see the stillness, i live in a lot more of it now. i need to allow it to manifest, i need to let it lead me where it will, the resistence is not necessary. let go, let go, let go, let g..... let....... le........ l.................................................................
just thought I would type out loud amongst friends. where am i going, not sure but it seems away from suffering

I was speaking with a homeless man a couple weeks ago and i was asking him some things. you know how sometimes you look at someone and they just seem to be an honest person, you can kind of tell. so anyways i asked him about near death experiences and he told me he had two. He said "it is just like what people say it is I saw a light and there was silence, now I am a thinking man and my mind goes very fast, but i felt perfectly comfortable in that silence and I did not want to come back here" just thought i would throw that in.

adios amigos, did you know i am bilingual
we are love, we are joy, we are peace
i am brother neil
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000