Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 I noticed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  8:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday I did my evening meditation in the back yard of my moms house about 20 minutes before sunset. When sitting there I had my eyes closed and was focused on the third eye point. I then raised my brow, by doing this I noticed the color coming through turned a lighter gold. Then I put a smile on my face, the color turned even lighter. why raising the brow and putting a smile on my face mattered, maybe there is an explanation for why but to me that is not important. what is important was my experience of putting more light into my life. SO raise your brows, put a smile on your ace, and meditate, your life may beo lighter for it
i am love, i am peace, i am joy
i am of the same as you for we are all under the same one and sun
brother neil

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  05:05:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thks tube, you've surely put a smile on my face :)

namaste my friend,

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Oct 19 2008 05:06:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  09:07:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
neil,

Your posting made me curious, and I'm grateful you let us know.

newpov
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  10:15:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I found it interesting and wrote it down in my jounal under my personal "how to meditate" section. I find keeping notes is great for me. Meditate on the light, for that is what we are.
we are love, we are joy, we are light
we are one
brother neil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000